Bubbles the Chimp Disses La Toya Jackson

6/23/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

La Toya Jackson just tried to rekindle her treasured relationship with Michael Jackson's former pet chimp Bubbles -- but when she went to the cage, it was clear Bubbles wasn't havin' it.

0623_bubbles_animalplanet_video
The two met up for an Animal Planet special which ran last night called "Michael Jackson and Bubbles: The Untold Story." It was the first time they'd seen each other since 2004 ... when MJ gave him up.

During the encounter, La Toya gets super emotional ... begging Bubbles to simply acknowledge her. There's crying, there's awkward moments ... but no dung was flung.

Still, you gotta see this video.

Tellit

LJ..Michael Jacksons fans...
The MichaelJacksonVault looks like a good website for you to congregate at since you hate TMZ so much.
You can access it thru the link I posted above...lots of MJ info/photos never seen....
Go there....stay there....
TMZ is not a Michael Jackson fanclub website.

Trish

@Tellit Go there...stay there... Hahahaha LOL

Grump

Posted at 2:57 PM on Jun 23, 2010 by Illinois person = TRISH

- Oh yeah, I forgot about Lincoln.

We can't forget Al Capone,John Wayne Gacey,Betty Loren-Maltese, and all other the other good guys.

I suggest you put JMO after your comments we view things differently. :)

Grump

Illinois pardon-

there's starving people out there even you who's starving for a brain.

LOL.. Aww.. and you're plain starving. Leave the homeless and less fortunate out of your little cyberfights.

Go away now.

MiMi

Michael Jackson - A True Humanitarian

Natalie

This video is heartbreaking!! I just don't understand why the family never went to visit him in six years. Clearly, Bubbles is a victim, and he must have had a hard time adjusting to his new life. Michael loved him very much, though... One day, they will reunite... we all will...

LJ

Tellit, this isn't about being a "Michael Jackson fanclub website", as you put. I'm talking about the information and how it's being presented. You can't sit there and tell me the stories aren't becoming "cheaper", can you? This Latoya one is a perfect example. I don't give a damn about Latoya or any other Jackson beside MJ. But it's obvious that this particle post on the Bubble's story is over-exaggerated and made into something it was not. Past Jackson stories from this week and weeks prior (well, June in general) have been oddly inaccurate and, like I said before, sensationalized. I like TMZ because they usually do their research. But stories like this are putting them into the same cheap category as NOTW and National Enquirer.

LJ

Typo. Particle = particular.

Point is, I don't care about MJ jokes or making fun of the Jackson family because I'm used to that. I could care less who makes fun of anyone or mocks them. I'm speaking ONLY of the quality of TMZ's stories these past few weeks. They're sounding CHEAP. Nothing more, nothing less.

MiMi

UnWell - A True CrackHead

Just itchin to start some crap on the board aren't ya? There ya go pullin up old posts just tryin to start something with FPIC.

You are such a jerk.

MiMi

Right Back at cha UnWell...

Trish

LOL I too had fun the other night. "Dope" is to nice of a word for that guy. I like the word "puke."

Tellit

roflmao....
LaToya is a prefab freak!

weloveyoumj

Am I the only one who cried when seeing this. I found it gut wrenching!