Lady Gaga Falls Hard

6/23/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like the illegitimate love child of Axl Rose, Madonna and Marilyn Manson, attention whore Lady Gaga bit it big time while unsuccessfully maneuvering through Heathrow airport in a pair of sensible leather chaps and comfy transatlantic travel platform boots on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
She is literally a fashion victim.

snodgrass

More of these, please!

TMP

Why would you need to wear something like THAT at the airport. This 'thing' is exactly what is wrong with society. She's so desperate for attention, she probably fell on perpose. What a joke she is. "I'm so original and unique"...actually Mr. Gaga, you're just like Madonna, David Bowie, Marilyn Manson, Bjork *a hundred others* who already did the "Oh-so-original" thing...difference is, some of them actually have a little thing called TALENT.

Franko

Face meet floor

ghostgirl71

I wonder if she had to take HER shoes off at the airport,like we all do? Maybe it doesn't count if they are connected to your waist.She sure could hide a HELL of a lot of drugs in those sea-monkey heels.I'm sure she chose those to travel for the comfort factor!Which brings me back to the drug theory.

Marti

Karma

Chia

She has copied (poorly) Cher, Madonna and Christina. I wish she would be herself instead of trying to be everyone else.

Caileagh

Stop giving her 'air' time. She is an idiot.

Pistol

Horses usually walk on four legs, that's why those shoes don't work.

goodmom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don

I would think she was so f in' embarrassed that she pissed on herself. You know that embarrassed that you feel when you are showing out and it back fires and you look like a true dumbass. Like those shows on TV where kids get out and do something stupid and get hurt and you just laugh and laugh and laugh at them. Well, I am just laughing and laughing and laughing at that stupid bitch. I can honestly say that she or anyone around her has never put a dime in their pocket that I worked for or even stole.

monakitty

HAHAHAHA!!! She's a TOTAL IDIOT!!! That's what she gets for being such a publicity whore!!!

JMJ

Dumb broad!! What does she expect wearing those silly outfitsw, shoes, headgear.

Ruby

OMG, I bet the bodyguards had money riding on this for months, FINALLY!!! bet they waited for the idiot to GO DOWN, figured they'd scrape her off the ground, I would love this in VIDEO, PLS TMZ you've got to have VIDEO, oh and to see her get up and walk would be a riot, gotcha!!!!

swansong123

I remember my 1st beer. Drink another one.

mia