Lady Gaga Falls Hard

6/23/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like the illegitimate love child of Axl Rose, Madonna and Marilyn Manson, attention whore Lady Gaga bit it big time while unsuccessfully maneuvering through Heathrow airport in a pair of sensible leather chaps and comfy transatlantic travel platform boots on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
She is literally a fashion victim.

SurfingEagle

Uh oh, Gaga gotta boo boo. That is embarrassing especially with literally the whole world watching.

Sue

What a moronic jackass this "creature" is. Too bad she didn't suffer a Gary Coleman accident-we'd be hearing the last from this attention whore if she had.

Mana

Ha-ha! That's what she gets for flipping of one of her fans. Karma!
Mana

ari

HA!! loves it!!! I can't stand those ridiculous shoes and was just waiting for this to happen! how could it not?! what the heck kind of shoes are those?! idiots walking around looking ridiculous deserve to fall. maybe she's learn her lesson now and just wear some nikes for now on!

Pua

In the immortal words of Early Cuyler to his sister Lil.."Ya dumb bitch"....

crabbygirl81

Ugh, I can't stand her or her "music". She can't sing! I was just telling my hubby that I think she might be the devil.

Michelle A.

I really respect TMZ for your spot on reporting. But I am insulted that you called Lady Gaga an attention whore. Yes, I understand what she is doing and what she is wearing; but calling her that is out of line. Hello, its Gaga what do you expect? Just stick to the news. She is a brilliant woman and I truly respect her (here comes the insults).

mat

Gee....It would have been AWFUL if she had broken something and had to be in a body cast for months. What would we do without the daily shot of her in variations of underwear? The world has many more talented and UN-OFFENDING people for her not to be replaced.

laughingmyassoff

There are only a few singers/celebrities that can pull off walking in those shoes. 1.) Gene Simmons of KISS 2.) Dee Schneider of Twisted Sister 3.) Herman Munster
Just proves that Lady Gaga is not much of a LADY, TWISTED MISTER, or a Cartoon. Too bad the ground couldn't make her look any better.

Doop

FASHION ROADKILL!

amy yellowcloud

I am soooo glad also. I have been waiting for her to fall also!!! Sorry Harvey..but it was GREAT!! Keep up the good work TMZ

Sarah

I LOVE HER. I think everyone should be a little bit more like her instead of trying to be like everyone else. She's not afraid to take risks. I'm not saying that everyone should wear 10 in heels, but you shouldn't judge her for it if she likes them. And so what, she fell. Like you've never fallen before.

Alese

ROFL!!! Wat a ****!

me

thats not Lady GaGa

Barbara

LMAO, she's such a skank.