Lady Gaga Falls Hard

6/23/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like the illegitimate love child of Axl Rose, Madonna and Marilyn Manson, attention whore Lady Gaga bit it big time while unsuccessfully maneuvering through Heathrow airport in a pair of sensible leather chaps and comfy transatlantic travel platform boots on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
She is literally a fashion victim.

Kelly

too funny!!

tiggles

Dress like a clown, fall to the ground!

I'm so tired of her already. Put some pants on, lady. Then move to Des Moines, and get a job at the 'Hot Topic' store at strip mall. And stay there.

Luke Warmwater

Have a nice trip? See you next fall.....

FreakHater

K???? You've been noticed, now stop acting like a jackass and just make music. Ppl that do this ridiculous acting out are ppl that are very needy!!!! Get a grip GaGa and just entertain. We really don't want to see you flipping off your fans, dressing inappropriatly in public, falling at your concerts because of your shoes, really!!!

V

She looks like a buffon, in her mind she is the coolest thing ever.

bagladey

Ha ha ha ha ha. That "kneeling" photo is laugh-out-loud hilarious but those shoes are stupid and Gaga could have been hurt and her tour could have come to a screeching halt.

MAXny

What a f***king idoit this b**** is. Maybe the fall knocked some sense into her dumb a**. One thing, I do like some of her music.

Carl

Is that a glimpse of what will happen to her career in a few years?

Pam

She kinda reminds me of Amy Winehouse.

Jerry Seinfeld said it best today remove the a from Gaga, and that describes her.

me

It serves her right for wearing such ridiculous shoes! She has a great voice, but I'm so over her and her craziness!

PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY!!!

electriczipper

take her to the gulf and find a big oil slick and throw her in..better yet use her to plug the leak

Erin

I think she's the biggest idiot! I've been waiting for this to happen. LOVE IT!

Ellery

After all the commotion she caused at her sister's graduation and the ball games, I had to take a look for myself, as I do not follow her. The word that comes to mind is desperate. Desperate for any attention, good or bad. Put some clothes on "Lady" - I use that word quite loosely - your body is no great shakes. Ain't nothing but a tramp.

Silly TMZ

This is HILARIOUS!!! I even like some of her songs but her off stage non-sense makes me really dislike her. I love that she is strutting through the airport in this hideous and ridiculous get up, thinking she is hot **** and then she eats ****! Amazing. Attention whore is so right. That outfit screams TRYING TOO HARD! What an idiot. Oh I wish there was a video!

That's what happens when you wear STUPID shoes!

LOL!!!