Vet to Mariah Carey -- You Owe 30K for Doggy Style

6/23/2010 9:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Carey ran up a $38,000 tab with a veterinarian who claims she cared for MC's pups 24/7 and even delivered one of 'em ... this according to a lawsuit filed by the vet.

0624_mariah_getty
Dr. Cindy Bressler sued Mariah in Manhattan yesterday -- and in the suit she says she provided "extraordinary services" for three of Mariah's Jack Russell terriers ... Cha-Cha, Dolomite and JJ.  Bressler claims she's only been paid $8,000 of the 38K bill.

Dr. Bressler's attorney tells TMZ the vet was in charge of grooming and feeding the doggy divas while Mariah was in L.A. promoting "Precious."  According to the attorney, Bressler also brought tiny Dolomite into this world -- delivering the pup last year.

Mariah's rep says the singer's legal team is unaware of the lawsuit.

opakcikl

=== c h e a p m a k e t .[c o m] ===

159 [u-s-d] [r-o-l-e-x] [o-m-e-g-a] [g-u-c-c-i] [e-d] [g-u-c-c-i] [w-a-t-c-h]

[b-e-s-t] [g-i-f-t] [f-o-r] [y-o-u-r] [p-e-o-p-l-e]

=== c h e a p m a k e t .[c o m] ===

McQueen

Vote for Red Carpet Marketing in the 5 employees or less category: http://www.lvchamber.com/biz-e/nominate

ducksfordrivebys

For that price she better breast feed my puppy too lol. She's a rip off. Grooming fees ????? jack russels have short hair WTF !!! Pay me I'll watch them.

Anonymous

Mariah Carey takes care of her dog. Mariah Carey will pay $30,000.00. From George William Gockel

KiKi

I've been following Mariah'career since the 80's, and she did have a lot of talent and promise, but now she's just embarrassing herself. The tight-fitting clothes, the "I'm mentally a 12-year-old crap, the butterflies, etc... If she were ANYONE else, without a bunch of money of course, looking and talking like the way she does, she'd be commited, or at least someone you'd stay far away from. I seriously feel she's just plain lost her mind and her PAID staff and her riding-the-money-train husband are just waiting for the fallout. This woman is so completely full of herself and out of touch with reality that she needs an intervention and quick.

Julie

I love how the picture isn't of a Jack Russell Terrier.

kr

uh most people working 40 hours a week don't get paid 40k a month! This vet is a loser.

Seriously, next time hire the neighbor for 50 bucks for the entire month.

I hope he fed the dogs gold.

Chihuahuas need grooming? PUH lease! One slide of the hand and they are "brushed" lol.

campy

Tell me, what b-i-t-c-h doesn't?

15. So Mariah likes it doggy style...

Posted at 6:40 PM on Jun 23, 2010 by AcesNEights

mriamjoseph

Really informative and very good post this one, thanks for sharing this info.

justagirl

Like the puppy wouldn't have been brought into this world without the Vet HAHAHAHA yeah right. Dogs give birth all of the time and then eat the placenta and lick the puppy and that is FREE doesn't cost 36K LMAO!

Criss

I still totally would, but 30K? I don't care what she might know how to do!

Ziggy

Any person calling themselves a vet and charges $38,000 for one month of babysitting, grooming and assisting one dog giving birth is a total scam artist, con man and should be ashamed of themselves.

She was paid $8,000 which is $6,000 more than she deserved.
The judge could actually charge the vet with extortion. Given that Mariah is extremely wealthy, it's still criminal to over-inflate prices in order to rip her off. I have more respect for Mariah in this instance even though I am not a fan. At least Mariah earns her money the honest way.

electriczipper

She was simply trying to keep the dogs away from gabourny and monique,,hell they would have bar-b-qued them for dinner and I have a 100.00 dollar limit for vet bills,anything over that and its bye bye kitty

Ernie

Mariah Carey is a nobody and she feels that everything is free to her because she thinks she is a somebody. Since she owes 30k why doesn't she get the money from her rich husband (ya right). These kind of reputations get around meaning people won't want to do anything for you unless you can pay for. Hey Mariah where are your credit cards are thy maxed out bitch.

Sophie

I had a house call vet visit me in NY a few years ago. He charged 150 just to show up. After an exam, blood work and giving me medication for my cat, my bill was $750. The entire visit took less than 30 minutes. I do not think these prices that Mariah was billed are outrageous at all. If her vet delivered puppy, were there complications, hospital, 24 hr nursing care? This stuff costs money. If she paid to fly her vet across the country, she can afford to pay for her vets services.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments