Octomom Launches Projectile Babies

6/23/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom laid waste to an unsuspecting victim with human baby rockets -- that's correct, Nadya Suleman actually launched flying newborns ... from between her legs ... at some guy's face.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Okay, so the babies weren't real.  It's for an MTV game show called "Silent Library."

The episode airs July 6th on MTV -- please don't try this at home.

bkers187

Hey lame MTV producers, watch Conan O'Brien ever? He did the same bit years ago called Gyno Blast. Try using some imagination next time.

Rob

Lawl I love Silent Library.

T.

HAHA this is hilariousness!!!!!!

Dee

THAT IS DISGUSTING!!! SERIOUSLY????!!! OMG...What self respecting woman would do something like this??? It's not even REMOTELY funny...And to think...this woman is a MOTHER to all those babies....She is making a FOOL of herself...and I'm SURE she reads these posts...she's an attention whore...why do you think she did this in the first place? Yep...ATTENTION! The woman CRAVES it! You all know that A LOT of celebs read this site and these posts and I'm SURE comment as well...I'm betting the ONLY positive comment out of all the ones above was written by HER! She's the only one to defend herself on this site...it's just truly PATHETIC how she behaves...Nadya...get a life and some SELF RESPECT! Before it's TOO LATE! UGH! This just paints you in a HORRIBLE light...YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED OF YOURSELF! Seriously!! No wonder you are the laughing stock of this website and I'm sure many others...Your behavior is truly SAD and PATHETIC....do us all a favor Nadya and just DISAPPEAR! PLEASE ALREADY! None of us want to see your disgusting plastic face any longer...your 15 minutes are UP! You must be SO PROUD to be famous for popping out all those kids...and THAT'S IT! Nothing else...You just continually make an utter FOOL of yourself in the media...Don't you see that? You're a MORON if you don't. EVERYONE just LAUGHS at you! You are the butt of jokes and are a household name in this country because of your behavior (and popping out a litter of children)...THREE WORDS....YOU~ ARE~ PATHETIC~!!!! GET A LIFE...and PLEASE TMZ...STOP giving this woman attention! It's all she craves and you just feed the fire! UGH! ENOUGH ALREADY!

Virtual Insanity

This is absolutely the most classless thing I have ever seen.

WiddoMouse

I would love to read an article about Nadia Suleman getting a full-time job to help support those 8 babies...There could be lots of pictures of her getting ready for work each morning...then more pictures of her on the job, having a simple but healthy lunch, riding public transportation back to her home each evening...maybe a couple of recipes showing her preparing the octuplets' favorite dinner, and, finally, bathing and tucking the babies into bed by 8 PM. Then, I would like to see her going out on a date with a nice man. Oh, sorry. That would be a fairy tale. Mothers of higher order multiples don't live like that. They are too busy getting manicures and pedicures while their fleet of baby nurses feed, clothe and entertain the little ones.

itstrue

To April who "admires" her...ugh. As a person with a healthy sense of humor, I find this disgusting. Could we forget about the illegals, and just deport some of these fame-wh---s to Antarctica.

Easy Cheese

And at least Tmz posted something other than Lindsey Lohan, Michael Jackson, and whatever athlete is assaulting and raping women this week.

Anya

Haven't seen her ugly mug in the news for awhile....... was hoping it was for good, but no such luck.

electriczipper

Just when you think it cant get any worse....

Cimarron

40. I found it rather amusing and I'm a female. I guess since I haven't grown any spawn in my uterus yet I can still have a sense of humor about this kinda thing. I find it more offensive when a bunch of breeders sit around and talk about how they need Tucks after having their chilruns.

Posted at 1:38 PM on Jun 23, 2010 by Easy Cheese

I'm female, have produced two "spawn" and I also found this to be quite funny.

Seriously, ya'll need to lighten up and get a sense of humor. NS obviously has one since she has no qualms at making fun of herself. This is a lot funnier that most of what I've seen on the show the few times I've seen it.

Vikki

This woman, who lays on her back to make a living makes me sick!

Unbelieveable, sick, nasty, gross, puke for a mother.
TO ALL THE WHORES OUT THERE - dont use as a training video!

Laying on your back to make a living is why they are miserable people! Period!
Man, I pitty her children - they dont deserve this s*** bag for a mother!

OooooNooo!

This is why the terrorists hate us. . . .

Jen

This is the so dumb-just plain dumb! If it is suppose to be so funny then why did I not laugh once during the entire video!!!!!

sharonlynnmc1