Octomom Launches Projectile Babies

6/23/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom laid waste to an unsuspecting victim with human baby rockets -- that's correct, Nadya Suleman actually launched flying newborns ... from between her legs ... at some guy's face.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Okay, so the babies weren't real.  It's for an MTV game show called "Silent Library."

The episode airs July 6th on MTV -- please don't try this at home.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Kimba10

This is for dondonedone AKA theshininghuntress AKA firstamendment. You claimed you hate Nadya Suleman, yet I see you on all these websites articals and videos about her. Radar Online, You tube and a couple others... accusing anybody who supports or defend Nadya of being (Nadya Suleman) and it's sad. I think it's time you put down the hateraid and get your arse some serious Psychiatric help. You have mental problems that need to be address. Not only do you NOT know what you're talking about and full of crap, you sound jealous and pathetic with your nuisane of rant about this woman.

Kimba10

Posted at 5:53 AM on Jun 24, 2010 by pamajo

I totally agree with everything you said. Don't listen to dondonedone aka firstamendment. That crazy lunatic is on drugs and she's on youtube and radar online spreading the same BS claiming I or anyone who supports or defends Nadya, is Nadya. Her crazy mind thinks everybody is suppose to be full of hate and bitterness, like she is. Sucks to be dondonedone... she's a freaking mental case. I wasn't even on TMZ back in June and this retard is on here accusing you of being not only me, but Nadya Suleman too. Shows where that whacky head is at. lol

me

Thank you for confirming for us Nadya that you ARE indeed posting under multiple names all over the internet. What you posted above:

Posted at 5:53 AM on Jun 24, 2010 by pamajo

Posted at 7:33 AM on Jul 19, 2010 by Kimba10"

That and the post above it are identical to posts you made today uner your MsSarcia moniker on ROL. Word for word, even the bad grammar in all the same places, your syntax, even your use of the word arse. YOU ARE ONE SICK B!+c# and I intend to turn all of this over to CPS to prove how much time you are spending online to promote yourself, and not watching your children. Your government-paid nannies will no longer be at your disposal. CCRC I am sure will be interested in your activities as well.

Mee

#1
OH MY GOD THE "R" WORD ,Media matters stay away

Khate sucks

WOW! I'm amazed.....she will stoop to ANY level for a buck! Why not get a REAL job? She is disgusting, this clip was not cute in any way, shape or form, and MTV is just as disgusting! It was probably HER idea....the one SHE pitched to MTV! Totally disgusting!

theresa

you see this woman is what is wrong with the America. Yeah she is getting paid for this but this money is going into her wardrobe, plastic surgery and invitro fund. She uses people to take care of her kids, half the time they are running in the streets. I don't care that she isn't married. What i care about is me being a mother and loving my kids i wouldn't dare to dream of having more becuase my kids will suffer. She knowingly had more kids it wasn't an accident. She wanted multiple embroyos implanted to top it off, she has several children who have handicapps. They will suffer, i have a cousin who is handicapp and requires alot of work and attention, she is neglecting those children. I am for single mothers, but those who are responsible and say no more babies until i can support all of them, i'm 21 and i know that!!

kat

That is just weird

wischic

?????????????????? This woman will stop at nothing for the almighty dollar. She seems to be out and about without her children quite often. When each of my children were that age, I was either home with them, or out with them. If this is the crap she is doing to be able to pay nannies, She should just stay home and take care of them. I am done with MTV. And her bikini photoshoot, anyone remember that little bit of 'fame'? She states that she never had plactic surgery to get her before baby body back. Bull crap. There is no way she could have carried 8 babies (and have 6 already) and not come away without a single stretch mark or flabby tummy. She said her friends call her 'elastic'mom for her ability to 'spring' back into shape. Who are these friends that she has obviously snow balled?

wischic

Disgusting. I can't think of anything else to describe this. Just absoluting the worst thing to happen to tv, this country, this world. Just disgusting. That about covers it!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9