Jake & Vienna Interview

Ends With An Angry Bang

6/24/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi got together last night to secretly tape an interview that ended abruptly when Jake exploded in anger -- and a source tells TMZ this isn't the first time.

0622_jake_vienna_EXD_TMZ_03

Jake and Vienna were talking about their breakup during the taping when Jake lost his temper -- and reportedly cocked his arm and made a fist in Vienna's direction.

A source close to Vienna claims Jake "has a really bad hidden temper. He snaps all the time, it was just the first time he did it in front of people."

Jake and Vienna had to be separated on the set and the interview was pretty much over before it began.

Jake's rep hasn't responded to calls yet. No word if there will be a second take on the interview.

UPDATE: A production insider tells us Vienna was interrupting Jake constantly during the taping ... "Chris Harrison had to tell her over and over again to let him talk."

The insider also says "Vienna was in such a rage, if there was anyone to fear it was her."

0622_jakePDA_launch

Love Hooters Girls

Dude is way weird and probably gay. How do you not have sex with a hot chick you're living with? Unless you're already married that makes no sense. And a guy holding out on sex with a hot chick???? Has to be gay.

As of the temper thing he needs his ass whipped. Only whimps pick on girls. He's too scared to fight a guy so he has to bully his girlfriend.

Sue

Vienna came across in the interview on ABC as a real loser. She was far too emotional and constantly interrupted Jake when he was trying to make a point. No wonder he doesn't want to be with her! Jake, on the other hand, came across as a real gentleman who was calm and collected. Kudos to Jake for getting out of this relationship before he made the mistake of marrying her!

Jenny

I didn't see the season with Jake and Vienna I admit. So I must have missed something because everyone is siding with Vienna, but last night Vienna kept blaming Jake for all her faults. She was saying it's your fault (Jake) that I went to the tabloids, it's your fault that I am mean and petty. She looks like a mean girl from high school. He was creepy too, but she was insufferable.

Leah

Did Vienna ever think that the reason Jake was not intimate with her was because he was losing interest due to her selfish, whiny, non supportive attitude? She claims emotional abuse, but thats how relationships end...someone starts to pull away and stops being affectionate. I dont think that says anything about his character, but that he was losing interest in her crazy ass. Who wouldnt lose their temper with that girl? Did anyone see how obnxious she was? She wouldnt let him speak once! I would yell at her too

Denise

While Vienna is hardly a catch, I do believe her side of the story. Jake is a fake and a "fame whore" - aside from being a total tool. It was interesting to see the "real" Jake and his scary, controlling temper. I wonder how the spin doctors will handle this breakdown??? I've seen enough of Jake - it's time for him to move on!

Sue

The fact that Vienna wouldn't let him get a word in edgewise just shows that she has zero communication skills and I can see why he wouldn't want to be with her. I thought he restrained himself quite well with her constant bitching and whining. To me, she came across as totally immature and not ready to be in a committed relationship. He can do much better than her!

Love Hooters Girls

If he would have kept her moaning she wouldn't have had time to talk so much. I still think he's gay.

Minerva

they both need to grow up and act like adults. who cares who broke up with who. thats for 13 year olds. but, i do agree with Vienna. what man, goes on national TV, THE BACHELOR, to find love, finds it, proposes to the woman with a ring, and then goes straight to DANCING WITH THE STARS. who does that? he should of paid more attention to her and he didnt. and Vienna is a drama queen. period. and i too would of gone to the tabloids and sold my story because he would of done it anyway. so who cares. go on with your lives.

Jake Gosslein

Jake is completely like Jon Gosselin!! Trying to use Jon's lines about Kate to describe Vienna. Jake needs to go away! I will ALWAYS ask the name of the pilot of any plane I fly on from now on!

KerreyofPA

Talk about a toolbag?!? Jake really came off as a complete jerk. Hopefully this will be the last we will hear about "Jakenna" Vienna needs to go to the trailer park from whence she came and Jake can script his "coming out" interview.

Teddi

I think Jake and Vienna planned this together because they are both media whores. She is an unemployed waitress or striper and he is an unemployed pilot. They knew they could make money on all the drama.

Holly

OMG NO CLASS.... I think the Bachelor show is nothing but bad TRASH!! No class!! To have them back on the show on Ali's time OMG again no class just trash LOL.

Ali if you see this message maybe you need to get off the Bachelor show if something goes wrong with you they will air your dirty laundry girl......RUNNNNNNNN

barbara shanley

Vienna is such a witch!

barbara shanley

Vienna is such a witch. Poor Jake!

patricia

He's a mama's boy and has not very much respect for women. Just because of his baby face, he thinks he can get away with murder. Vienna, you're not missing anything good at all. Go on with your life girl!