Jake Pavelka

Cool as a Cucumber

6/24/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After the contentious "Bachelor" reunion this morning between Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi, JP hit familiar turf -- LAX, before jetting out of town.

Jake was cool, calm and collected as he made his way to the gate -- telling our photog he's "Hangin' in there" in the wake of all the madness surrounding his breakup with Vienna.

As to where Jake's headed -- dude told us, "It's a secret" ... but sources at the airport tell us he's headed back home to Texas ... far, far away from Vienna.

Trish

Cool as a cu***ber? Hmmm... He's going home to punch holes in the walls.

Throwback kid

JAKE IS SUCH A BORING LOSER, I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN HIS LIFE. THERE ARE A MILLION GUYS ON FACEBOOK JUST LIKE THIS GUY

l

Just so you know TMZ, I dont think there is a single soul that cares about jake and vienna news....like this must just be a filler in for your site...

k

Take away the props (including girls), limo's, cool destinations...
and what do you have...someone THAT IS BORING!!!...

tick tock...time to suck some.....

Trish

Where is the video of him wanting to bit*h slap her?

scooter

tmz - enuf of the stories with whoever these losers are. NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horndog

Who?

enoughalready

Bachelor + Bachelorette = Heidi + Spencer
When will these shows go away?

Jillian

Jake has a killer smile!

MJ

Why doesn't ABC have a gay Bachelor show? I think about 3 of the former Bachelors (including Jake) would fit right in.

NickSunset

Hey Jake I got your theme song buddy - 'Working at the Car Wash Yeah Working at the Car Wash'. Jake I have seen you act soon you will be living your new theme song.

Throwback kid

#4 K you hit the nail right on the head! withoout the helicopter rides, exotic locations etc. Most women wouldn't give this guy the time of day if they met him in the grocery store. Remember the last guy who dumped Melissa? I never saw a grown man cry every 5 minutes before. Do woman really like these kind of wimps?

NickSunset

Jake, Bravo is going to have their version of the Bachelor
I think you would be perfect and you can bring your cu***ber out of the closet.

Googie

As a couple I found them irritating. Now that he dumped her, I find him likable and I find her bitchy.

kickaboo

I don't think she wanted him to talk, lest anyone find out that she is a gold-digging, fame-whoring slut herself. Jake may be sorta fake, but he grew on you after awhile. I don't think he did anything with malice, now Vienna is a different story. Her actions and words...shows her true character.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments