MJ Wedding Jacket -- Heating Up the Auction Block

6/25/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Some of Michael Jackson's most prized possessions will hit the auction block today -- but there's one item that collectors are more excited about than anything ... and it all has to do with MJ's secret wedding.

MJ Wedding Jacket
The Anniversary Day auction -- which Randy Jackson tried his darndest to stop -- features a whole collection of awesome Jackson memorabilia ... but for some reason, we're told the above jacket MJ wore during his secret wedding to Debbie Rowe is clearly the hottest item.

Other big items include: MJ's glove from the 1984 Jackson 5 "Victory Tour," a pair of sunglasses MJ gave to Corey Feldman, MJ's last autograph, a signed "Beat It" jacket, and the fedora MJ gave to President Bush.

Randy protested the auction because it was scheduled for the same day as MJ's death -- but as we previously reported, the auction maestro claims the date is just a coincidence.0624_mj_auction_launch

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s

Simone

In despite of everything, I wouldn't buy this jacket!!!!!!!!!! Hahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahaha.

RIP, Michael!!!!!!!!!!!

Trish

This auction has been all over the news in Vegas... Plenty of MJ fans, wanting to scoop up some items... They've come from all over the world; just to get a piece of Michael. It should be a successful, top of the line sale.

Kim

Bull**** that it's coincidence that the auction was on the same day as the one year anniversary of Michael's passing. The co-ordinator of this auction should be ashamed at what he/she has done. Michael is dead and people are still treating him like a massive cash register to make money off of.

For christ's sake! Leave the guy alone and let him rest in peace. If the co-ordinator of the auction reads this then how about when you die I come to LA & sell all your stuff and see how your family like it?

iFart

Funny, I've had the highest bid on that jacket since yesterday and it hasn't changed. I'm sure it will go for tens of thousands once the live bidding begins...wish I had millions to spend so I could give something back to his children.

Lacey Granger

His clothing AND his awful furniture are SO TACKY!!! He was notorious for having BAD TASTE!!!!!! Please!!! My heart goes out to all the little boys he molested.

Criss

"I'M JUST HAPPY WACKO JACKO IS DECOMPOSING SOMEWHERE

LAST YEAR AT THIS TIME, I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF."

Do you also find it funny when a puppy gets hurt?

electriczipper

how did debbie fit into that jacket???

mjfan212

im with randy jacson r.i.p mj

mjfan212

HEY (tell it) YOU SAY LAST YEAR THIS TIME YOU WAS HAPPY DUM ASS YOUR TRYING TO BE FUNNY BUT M.J WAS STILL LIVING SO YOU WAS HAPPY THAT THIS IS IT WAS STILL IN THE PLANS HA YOUR SO BLAH NO WORDS R.I.P MJ RANDY JACKSON I GOT YOUR BACK

Criss

"how did debbie fit into that jacket???"

Not easily, I'd wager

Criss

What's a "PHOENIZ"?

MiMi

LAST YEAR AT THIS TIME, I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.

Posted at 12:57 AM on Jun 25, 2010 by Tell it

----------------------------------------------------

Funny, that's not the way I remember it....

Criss

"LAST YEAR AT THIS TIME, I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF."

We get it. Are you gonna say it all day?

Criss

Peddle your wares somewhere else

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments