MJ Fans Begin to Arrive at Cemetery

6/24/2010 5:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The first group of Michael Jackson fans have just arrived to Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California -- where MJ is entombed -- in preparation for the one year anniversary of the singer's death.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

We're told the cemetery is expecting thousands of people to show up in the next 24 hours.

Forest Lawn officials tell us they're already preparing security efforts to keep the crowds under control.

susie

Hi Chico

I can't answer your question here.I can only say that is not my opinion, it's a fact.

Happy Bday!!!!!!!! :)

Millyboo

i am saddened by the life no longer of Michael Jackson. I feel it is imperative that we find the truth...Lets watch TV Guide Net Gone Too Soon. June 25th

janalal4

68. What a bunch of sad delusional obsessive losers. If my girlfriend came up to me and said "Can we head out early to get to the new Twilight movie" or "Hey can we go to the cemetery that XX is buried" I would dump her on the spot.

Let's not forget he's bat **** crazy..He wanted to be white AND he was a child molester..But hey MJ is the only one that can molest countless children and still be a "hero" ..hmm

Posted at 3:23 PM on Jun 24, 2010 by David

Wow. Your girlfriend sure is a LUCKY girl. You sound like a real 'sweetheart'.

rock

I'M having A Party Friday just for the death what a great day

Trish

More people lined up for the lPhone 4. Now thats a crowd.

Claire

Hi janalal, how are you? what are your plans for tomorrow?

Trish

Party at rock's house OhWell!

Trish

@111 Great post John.

Rebeca

The best we can do on Michael's death anniversay is praying for his kids. I hope they're fine.

Unknown

The Music Lives...Are You There Phantom? Send me an angel.

Alice(from Romania)

@Andie...Hi!...just finish this video :)

"Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if these words couldn't keep you happy
I'd do anything

And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?"
L.O.V.E and Miss MJ

Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart"
L.O.V.E and PEACE

janalal4

113. Hi janalal, how are you? what are your plans for tomorrow?

Posted at 4:30 PM on Jun 24, 2010 by Claire

Hey Claire! Well early AM I'll probably be right here. Mimi posted that link for the live feed on ET as well. I live in Florida so FL is sort of out of the question-lol! Sure wish I was in L.A. tomorrow. Thought I was working tomorrow evening up until last night. I have some fellow 'MJ rabid fans' like myself here in Tampa & we're trying to decide what we're going to do. I'm not sure how I'm going to feel tomorrow, if I'll feel like a 'party' sort of mood as far as going out. If not then I'll probably just have them over & we'll watch the do***entaries that are on tomorrow night: 20/20, MSNBC, LKL, TV Guide Network are all running specials. We may have something going on here locally such as a candle-light vigil that we may check out but I'm not sure about the whole 'party' or 'club' scene. I know I just don't want to be by myself. We're gonna play it by ear & see how we all feel about it tomorrow.

How 'bout you? Anything special?

Qbee

Michael you have touched my heart and soul in ways that
I never even knew were humanly possible _Qbee

Michael sends a beautiful message to the world