Michael Jackson's Kids -- Getaway to Hawaii

6/24/2010 11:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On the eve of the anniversary of their father's death -- Michael Jackson's three children Prince, Paris, and Blanket spent the day on a beach in Maui.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
As we previously reported, Katherine wants to bring the family back to Michael's hometown of Gary, Indiana for the actual anniversary tomorrow -- where they plan on honoring MJ's memory as a family.

pershel

mjlivesd his life and now his kids are fre to live there own life

gigi

your guys are crazy!!! so if you look like your mom but don't look like your father.then that means you not your father's child? stuip!!!

gigi

paris doesn't have blue eyes.her eye is green.and you can see prince have vitiligo just like michael.BLANKET is just like michael.he has michael's eyes and nose.
they are both michael's child! and please leave them alone.

hemant sharma

i miss you mj.
u r my hero.
and i wiss u.

skipabeat

# 7 You are so very rude!!! Those kids are adorble praise GOD for Debbie... She is an incredible woman and you are not a nice person!!! Those kids are so cute they are really growing up!!! Rude!!! RUDE RUDE RUDE RUDE RUDE!!! Yes you are you are RUDE!!!

L.O.V.E. anyway... Those kids L.O.V.E. you even if you are rude and so does Debbie because they are lights of L.O.V.E. and you cant help it your a dud!!!

bri

what the f*** is wrong with the world today?
these three CHILDREN lost their own FATHER less than a year ago.
do you know how much crap they're going to get when they're older?!
they already get a ton now!
how dare you comment on a KID's weight.
especially kids that have been through so much.

they're 3 skinny, beautiful kids that have been to hell and back before they've even reached maturity.

try walking in their shoes before you stoop down to this level.

Shirley

I'm so sorry that Prince has the Vitiligo to.
But that hopefully close any doubt about his genes.

Big Mamma Cornbread

MOVE THESE CHILDREN TO EUROPE....CLASS AND CULTURE....AS MUCH AS THEY CAN GET HERE ON THIS EARTH..? I SUPPOSE..

1234

Taj just tweeted that the paparrazzi just ruin thier trip by photographing the kids and revealing their location

Missy

The children are not fat,they all look just like MJ.

1234

I guess they are in Hawaii with their cousins Taj and the rest of the 3T group because he just tweeted that "the paparrazzi just ruined their trip

aspasia

OK, sorry to shine the cold hard light of reality again, but black parents do not have white kids, and white parents do not have black kids. Likewise, two Swedes do not product an Asian baby. Basic Genetics 101. Those children, bought and paid for though they may be, are not not not the children of Michael Jackson. You can't scrub the black out of your DNA, dude.

Grace

As far as genetics go my two sons were both tow(white hair)headed blonde's with blue eyes and olive skin. I have brown hair and brown eyes and my husband has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. We are both white. So it's possible for sure those are Michael's kids. I always had people ask me who is the father the mailman. It was hurtful.

Grace

shut up already

to the fool who said prince looks like Arnold Klein, give it up looser. Prince is MICHAEL's child and the genetic proof is written all over his skin. The boy has VITILIGO, you can see it clearly in these pics. look at his armpit, right hand, left arm and neck. As time goes on you idiots won't be able to deny Michael his child anymore. Vitiligo is GENETIC and it's so rare that there's no way in hell michael would end up with a kid that has the same disease if he wasn't the biological father.