Michael Jackson's Kids -- Getaway to Hawaii

6/24/2010 11:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On the eve of the anniversary of their father's death -- Michael Jackson's three children Prince, Paris, and Blanket spent the day on a beach in Maui.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
As we previously reported, Katherine wants to bring the family back to Michael's hometown of Gary, Indiana for the actual anniversary tomorrow -- where they plan on honoring MJ's memory as a family.

lili

J- I am not spreading lies, I do not claim to know. I am discussing likelihood. Let's suppose T3 hasn;t had rhino, fine, it looks like they did though.

But for you to PRETEND THAT THE JACKSONS GREW INTO THEIR NOSES, AND THINNED OUT IS A BOLD FACE LIE, AND YOU KNOW IT.

IF YOU LOVE MJ LIKE YOU CLAIM, THEN U'D KNOW THAT HE CLEARLY STATED THAT JOE ALWAYS TEASED HIM ABOUT HIS NOSE. IT IS JOE WHO HAS THE COMPLEX, WHICH HE VERY SADLY PASSED ONTO ALL OF HIS KIDS.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG OR UGLY ABOUT THE AFRICAN AMERICAN NOSE. BUT JOE HAD A PROB WITH IT, NOT ME. AND HE PASSED ON THAT SICKNESS ONTO HIS KIDS, WHO DON'T SEE BEAUTY IN SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL.

SAD FOR HIM AND THEM. LATOYA WAS MUCH PRETTIER BEFORE SHE TURNED INTO A CLOWN.

MIssy, no one is fully anything, not even pure whites or pure blacks. So, the Jacksons are fully AA and after 100's of years of AA on american soil showing how they express their genes, this is just so out of the realm of statistical probability.

Now, anything is possible, even the Big Bang was unlikely, but if you are talking about LIKELIHOOD, then you have to understand why most people have a hard time swallowing this, do stop acting like its normal, its not at all common.

People see biracial kids all the time, so if they are expressing surprise, it's because this is not LIKELY.

So, first of all those kids are loved, and were loved by MJ and clearly very amazing. I hope they stay that way. I hope they have a relationship with their mom bc NO KIDS SHOULD BE TORN FROM THEIR MOM.

AND NO THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE JACKSONS, ANY OF THEM. That doesn't mean there isn't a chance of it, I see the boys do look mixed, but I would expect a darker hue from the Jackson't thats all.

And Mary, scram, because J and I have had fine discussions thus far, he has shown me interesting things, and it;s nonya buz if we have a discussion.

lili

Bren, those kids do look more like they are mediterranean, I agree. But who knows, nordic blond plus black could result in Prince, and I guess they claim that they are straightening the kids hair, who knows.

diana

prince michael I has vitilligo...look at his hands! this seems that is mj's kid! we know that! love mj!

bren

You know i really dont think it matters one way or the other ,they will be raised as Jacksons! As long as they are happy,then great! They are three beautiful children!!And i think Micheal loved them .

J

lili,get over yourself,they all have those strong Jackson features,the point I think was trying to be made was that the Jackson's carry white and native american genes/blood and that will show down the line! I said NOT all the Jackson's have had nose jobs,some yes,but not all.You claiming that the kids would be darker is not true either.You seem to think that those children only had one parent,they do have mothers,and their mother's background,which Debbie was adopted so we don't know her full ancestory,and Blanket's mom has been known to the public. Those children look totally biracial,again apparently needs repeating that the AA genes are not always the dominate gene.
Prince-favors Samuel,MJ,Randy has vitiligo(genetic skin disease)
Paris-favors MJ,Latoya,Janet,little bit of Joe,Debbie
Blanket-spitting image of MJ
Autopsy confirmed MJ was more than able to have his own children,how many times did MJ say he had vitiligo and noone believed him...he has said the children were indeed his and again noone believes him.Genetics are not 100% guaranteed,you never know what you will get.

lili

J- you're hilarious!

No, Jacksons, if you look at them pre-surgery, would likely not produce that phenotype in the progeny, now it's possible but not really likely.

Jeez, how many times you going to repeat that theres some NAmerican blood, I heard you a million times ago, an they would not be the first AA with some native blood.

Those Jackson features that are strong are not in those kids, period. Now when you state that it sounds ridiculous. I don't know who the parents are, but when you claim they favor Jackson it sounds ridiculous.
There's no Janet, no Latoya, no nada, anyway, all that matters is that they are loved, which they are and clearly are.

But stop making claims that are not true, ie thinned out nose nonsense.

kidsfirst

I didn't say all the kids resembled the Brando genetic line, only Blanket. Brando had at least 11 children, and probably more, but all three of his wives were "exotic" and the children with those wives had his nice features combined with all three wives' dark beauty. (All the three wives were actresses, and wife #1, mother of Christian Brando, claimed to be half India-Indian, wife #2 was Mexican, and wife #3 was half Chinese and have French Polynesian.)

Anyway, Blanket has the same kind of beautiful looks as those Brando progeny with his wives, though I would imagine Blanket's mother is Hispanic, as has been claimed by many in the Jackson camp. Marlon Brando himself often hung around Neverland for weeks at a time during the time period the when Blanket was conceived, this according to a detailed quote by Miko Brando on the subject. Brando himself was an infamous eccentric, and did things outside the box all his life. So, I would not not be surprised if he was the genetic sire of Blanket, with a Hispanic egg donor at the very least.

But, regardless, yes they are all Jackson children, no matter what their genetics. And they are all great kids, it seems. I wish them happy lives!

J

lil,you are the one who keeps making false claims! I'm stating the truth.Those children all carry and show the Jackson features! Get your eyes checked if you can't see that!They all look just like the Jackson's pre-surgery!And I will continue repeating myself about the genes/bloodline because apparently you are not understanding that having those genes,children can look more black,more white,or anywhere in between.
@kidsfirst,why are you saying you don't know who their parents are? Prince and Paris' parents are Debbie and MJ,
Blanket's mother is unknown and his father is MJ! How hard is that to understand? Blanket is the spitting image of MJ,no way does he look anything like the Brandos!

J

And lili,Tito's boys did not have surgery when they were teenagers,and at that time they did have thin,straight noses.You need to understand once and for all that the AA features will not always be dominate like you are trying to claim.

Justice4mj

Prince has vitiligo! see this picture:

you can still see the white patch of vitiligo on Prince's up arm, from the pic on TMZ site but not clear because of the glare of light (wonder why??)

These kid are Micheal's, end of story. Leave them alone.

kidsfirst

Most of the photos with Prince with so-called vitiligo are photo-shopped, and/or they are glares on the camera.

I am a life-long MJ fan (not "fanatic") all my life too, and I know wishful thinking when I see it. It will not go away - these children's genetics, due to the never-ending fascination with MJ's unique life, and that/this is all part of it.

It doesn't matter to me that these children are not genetically his. I wish he had his own genetic children in hopes one of them might have inherited his talent, but that would have been just too much pressure and wouldn't have happened anyway. Lightening never hits twice like that!!

That said, any reasonable person knows the first two are purely caucasian, though they sometimes have tans. I myself am 100 percent caucasian, and am darker than LaToya, but it is the sum of all their features that determines this, sans alteration.

MJ ALWAYS said - even in interviews - that he did not want his own children, that he wanted to adopt! Why do some of you crazed fans not understand that he really did mean what he said? Of course he said adoption in the days before test-tube babies, and by the time he wanted children most, it was a time when he was least able to adopt any due to those allegations. So, he cir***vented that with modern technology.

Say, stop and go away to this issue all you want, but it will not go away as long as any fascination with MJ exits. When he is forgotten, it will go away, and that is not likely to happen for many years to come! But, the truth will all come to light eventually.

But, again, even if it does, it doesn't matter. They were his beloved children and will always be that.

Justice4mj

who is doing photo editing???

kidsfirst

People who are doing photo-shopping or publishing photos with sun-glares are websites and paps that love tweeking MJ fanatics, IMO! It all creates the "hits" to their sites and posts that they want.

lili

Blanket definitely looks like Miko Brando. I had that feeling immediately when I saw Miko, and that thick straight hair is just a dead giveaway. No, I don't think he looks like mj at all. Even if these kids turn out to be MJ's, I still don't believe they look Jackson at all, not.

There is absolutely nothing Jackson about these kids. But cute they are indeed.

Chiira

Ryan, how did you know it? I never heard something about the Jackson family saying that.