Michael Jackson's Kids -- Getaway to Hawaii

6/24/2010 11:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On the eve of the anniversary of their father's death -- Michael Jackson's three children Prince, Paris, and Blanket spent the day on a beach in Maui.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
As we previously reported, Katherine wants to bring the family back to Michael's hometown of Gary, Indiana for the actual anniversary tomorrow -- where they plan on honoring MJ's memory as a family.

Glenda in Texas

Will you people chill with the comments on the children not being from Michael's? It's not your and my business so who cares? He was their when they were born and that is all that matters. They are HIS children. STFU already.

Love you Michael. :)

Glenda in Texas

Sigh! Corrections:

Michael's should be Michael
their should be there

Missy

Are You Serious,you along with ryan and annie need to get serious.Omer is not Blanket's dad MJ is,get over the fact that MJ is their biological dad.
ryan,Debbie never said MJ was not their dad,that was once again tabloid trash.

denise

vcs son tan obesos kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Dejad que los niños vivan en paz MICHAEL AMOR

Grace

As far as genetics go my two sons were both tow(white hair)headed blonde's with blue eyes and olive skin. I have brown hair and brown eyes and my husband has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. We are both white. So it's possible for sure those are Michael's kids. I always had people ask me who is the father the mailman. It was hurtful.

Missy

denise

TMZ por favor no hacer con los niños lo que ustedes hicieron con su padre
matarlo mataste MICHAEL Ahora deje que sus hijos tranquila

Laura

A year ago today, those kids had a father who was going to work and coming home, and goofing off with them and eating dinner with them, and devoting all he did for them. Today is the day we remember the last whole day Michael Jackson had to be on this earth. One whole day left. He ate with his kids, he went to rehearsal, he danced, he sang, he hugged his friends, and then he came home. This was the day to remember him. R.I.P. Michael

dee

No matter who the bio parents are, these kids are not fat at all!

Westfield

Prince and Paris are both getting chubby, and Blanket still hasn't cut his damn hair. No wonder the kids don't have any friends Katherine! Do your damn job lady!!

anonymous

Mike produced some really beautiful children. God bless his children for always.

denise

Me encantan los niños más de los vitiligo PRINCE son cada vez más visible

bmull

The two oldest kids are pre-fat. I had a body like that as a kid and I had trouble keeping weight off my whole life.

I can see Dr. Klein being their bio dad but he seems too pink. It is almost impossible for MJ to be the bio dad because of Paris' blue eyes. There are no blue eyes in MJ's family (Joe has green, that is not the same as blue). There has to be blue eyes on both sides to have a blue eyed child.

Missy

bmull,seriously? Joe has blue/green eyes and Debbie has blue eyes,they are not kleins,they MJs.Joe has white ancestors on his side so they are blue eyed genes there somewhere.

Alice(from Romania)

Dancing the Dream
The Last Tear
by Michael Jackson

Your words stabbed my heart, and I cried tears of pain. "Get out!" I shouted. "These are the last tears I'll ever cry for you." So you left.
I waited hours, but you didn't return. That night by myself I cried tears of frustration.
I waited weeks, but you had nothing to say. Thinking of your voice, I cried tears of loneliness.
I waited months, but you left no sign for me. In the depths of my heart, I cried tears of despair.
How strange that all these tears could not wash away the hurt! Then one thought of love pierced my bitterness. I remembered you in the sunlight, with a smile as sweet as May wine. A tear of gratitude started to fall, and miraculously, you were back. Soft fingers touched my cheek, and bent over for a kiss.
"Why have you come?" I whispered.
"To wipe away your last tear," you replied. "It was the one you saved for me."
L.O.V.E to MJ and MJ3