Michael Jackson's Kids -- Getaway to Hawaii

6/24/2010 11:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On the eve of the anniversary of their father's death -- Michael Jackson's three children Prince, Paris, and Blanket spent the day on a beach in Maui.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
As we previously reported, Katherine wants to bring the family back to Michael's hometown of Gary, Indiana for the actual anniversary tomorrow -- where they plan on honoring MJ's memory as a family.

Andie

108. Hi Alice :) to you, but :( for Michael.
Thanks for the Paris Match article. It was very nice & also sad at times. I believe Paris has an inner strength & determination. She seems a nice girl. It is 6pm now here in Australia, & I have thought of Michael a lot. This is my 2nd session on TMZ today.
I will watch TII dvd tonight.

Hi to Inma as well.

Cherwood

State of Emergency 2.0....
Well.......it has been one year and today, the pain behind my eyes won't go away.
I want to celebrate, to rejoice, to remember my beautiful Prince Charming I've loved since childhood...
I was the Wendy to his Peter....I remember:
Then later he thrilled and moved me and showed me he could be a monster, a ghost....but chose not to be what his detractors labeled him as after all,
He giggled--heheheee, he thought it all a joke,
While laughing he became known as the smartest "Businessman in artist' clothing"
His marketing savvy knew no bounds, nor did his genius until he played a joke that some did not find funny,
So they turned him into the joke and ridiculed him and convinced the masses to have mass hysteria over him...with negative connotations...
He gave and gave and said "What more can I give?"
To which they replied, "Give us your heart, your soul, your giving tree and throw in your Sony/ATV"
But he refused to give in so they decided to accuse him of taking from those he loved most,
But like Daniel in the fiery furnace, he walked through the fire, but not without scars,
And they came once again and showed him the world, whispering; "We can give it to you, it's all yours for the dancing"
SO he accepted their offer, and just when his final curtain was about to go up, they pulled the rug from beneath him and created 3 little orphans crying "Daddy, where are you, where have you gone? Daddy we need you, we're lost and alone..."
Daddy...are you ok? Are you ok, Daddy?
-Cher
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER and MISS-U-SO-MUCH!!!

Alice(from Romania)

Posted at 1:14 AM on Jun 25, 2010 by Andie

Oh..Andie .... last night I could not sleep, I had a deep feeling of sadness mixed with pain, work on that video and tears fell down on my cheek ... I looked at the pictures and I did not know what to choose.
Today I am sad for MJ and a little worried (for my daughter who has a difficult exam to surgery)
Tonight I will be on the “MJ’s Alley”with other fans.We will listen to his music, we ignite candles... will be a bright Alley and a bright night. I hope to take pictures ... will be a long night.
Enjoy the DVD...and have a blessed weekend.
Is 12.15PM here and i am at the office.
Hugs from Romania.
L.O.V.E and PEACE

Steinberg

So.........which one is the girl?

Human nature

But how do these kids to think of fun when their dad is celebrating one year after his death?
I have no words really! How disgusting!
HUmAN NATURE

Human nature

I have no words really! How disgusting!

Lacey Granger

Those children are WHITE. He was black. It's true, he bleached his skin & wore white women wigs & lots of makeup - because it was his dream to become a white woman. And he did not father those children because he liked males. WAKE UP, PEOPLE!!! Those kids were ALL for publicity - just like EVERYTHING he did.

Andie

Alice :( It suddenly hit me, I've been strong all day - but your post & Cher's started my tears. Enjoy yourself tonight - can you make a video of it? I was so glad I had the day off work today, I wouldn't have concentrated very well!

Love & hugs to you too :)

Andie

Cherwood (Cher)

That was so beautifully put - so heartfelt. The bit about MJ3 really got to me. MJ said "what more can I give?" & they took it all. It's now nearly 8pm so I'm going to watch TII & other dvds of MJ in happier times.
Take care :)

Alice(from Romania)

Posted at 2:47 AM on Jun 25, 2010 by Andie
I am sure that someone will film...and will be on youtube this days

"Once all alone
I was lost in a world of strangers
No one to trust
On my own, I was lonely
You suddenly appeared
It was cloudy before but now it's clear
You took away the fear
And you brought me back to the light
...
You gave me strength
When I wasn't strong
You gave me hope when all hope is lost
You opened my eyes when I couldn't see
Love was always here waiting for me"
L.O.V.E and Miss MJ

electriczipper

well its obvious that these are not michael jacksons kids..do we all agree on that now???

electriczipper

92. Michael was so proud of his children... and with good reason. They are all fine young people. Blanket is Michael's double at that same age. Best wishes to them all.

Posted at 10:57 PM on Jun 24, 2010 by janicebyrne
are you insane????
at that age michael resembled gary coleman more than he resembled blanket..give me a break...

electriczipper

the kids are flying back on the space shuttle at a cost to the taxpayers of 50 million dollars and with that long hair,I bet they are going to that 420 smoke-in event,

Emma

32. Has anyone noticed that there is NO WAY GENETICALLY POSSIBLE that the girl WHO HAS BLUE EYES could be MJ's biological child!!!!!!

Posted at 8:11 PM on Jun 24, 2010 by Lisa

Lisa, no offence but I think you need to go back to school and study biology because you obviously know nothing about genetics. It is entirely possible for MJ to have a child with blue eyes considering the childs mother has blue eyes and MJ's family is of mixed race.

Also, to all those who believe Prince is Kleins bio son. Take a look at the vitiligo patch under his right arm-pit. Is it just a coincidence that Prince & MJ both have the disease?

electriczipper

shouldnt those kids be in school instead of on the beach??