Vienna Slams Jake

He's Gonna Make Me Sick!

6/25/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

More shots fired in the nuclear breakup between Vienna Girardi and Jake Pavelka ... and this time Vienna is hitting where it really hurts ... the "Bachelor's" penchant for publicity.

TMZ obtained footage from inside the salon where Vienna was right after the couple announced the split -- and in the clip, she bitches to her friends, "You know ... Jake’s going to be doing sooo much publicity this week, it’s gonna be sick."

But moments after she rips Jake ... Vienna proceeds to brag about all the attention that's sure to come her way.

Watch the video ... have you picked a side yet?!

kristy

Stop reporting on this idiot.. she wants to be famous SO bad but shes SO ugly. Shes a nobody

Taryn

I never liked Vienna, I knew they werent gonna last because their personalities just didn't fit together at all! and shes already clubbing and stuff like a hoe so I am on Jake's side!

Ang

Most of the stories I've read have been about Vienna coming out and blabbing. We've heard precious little from Jake on the subject at all. Supposedly he ended it because he thought she was cheating, and....that's it. We only know his professional endeavors after that. Vienna's story is all over the place...her pics with Gregory Wood, her allegations that he was neglectful, her theories on his sexuality, her I-gave-back-the-ring-with-a-broken-heart and now her strategizing about publicity in front of a TMZ camera! He's gonna be all over the place in the media? I see nothing but Vienna everywhere I turn. The two stories I've read about Jake contain him walking away from paparazzi and answering very few questions.

Horndog

Who?

badkitty

Who cares? Not me. I am so sick of dumb asses like these two getting famous for being attention whore's who are only known for being on another dumb ass "reality" show.

alisemaria

I wonder how much Biolustre paid Vienna for that ad.

alisemaria

Looks like a clever ad for Biolustre

boo

Yeah, I picked a side. I'm going with her left eye.

Strunz28

He's got to be gay!!!

yup

Jake obviously took Vienna for a test drive, rode her hard, and returned her to the dealership when he got tired of her.

please

She seems classy

jennie

Jake may be a pansy but Vienna seems like the famewhore. Jake is being pursued by TMZ, while Vienna is going everywhere and anywhere to tell her side of the story. There is always a reason why people break-up and there is indeed pain. Just because he was no longer attracted to her or wanted to intimite doesn't make him a bad person. It doesn't appear like he cheated. She was the one hitting on other people, not working and waiting for him to get home. At least he was working regardless of what you think of him. From her own description it appeared she was just being pitiful and needy. Who wants to be around that. It happens with every relationship, it doesn't make him and more of a villian just because it ended.

Miss.Giggles

i can't wait until Jake and Vieanna 15 minutes of fame is up!it seems like Janet Jackson and all the legends that are out there is just eating up all their fame!and they both can't take what the media says about them in public then they need to hit the road!because Hollywood will eat you up and spit you back out!if you can't take what they say about you!anyways with this whole Vieanna and Jake ish lets move on NEXT! : )

Miss.Giggles

seriously this is old news!can we move NEXT!

omgsammi

lol that's just funny. a famewh ore calling another famewh ore out.... is he going to call her out now? please? i hate them both.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments