Chris Brown to Perform at Unofficial MJ Memorial

6/25/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is scheduled to make a surprise performance at the mysterious unauthorized Michael Jackson memorial in Beverly Hills tomorrow ... TMZ has learned.

0625_mchris_brown_michael_jackson_EX_getty
According to multiple sources, Brown -- who is not billed to appear -- will perform at least one song ... it's unclear if it's an original or if he'll cover an MJ classic.

As we first reported, the unauthorized "Forever Michael" memorial -- scheduled to go down at the Beverly Hilton -- was never approved by the Jackson estate ... yet for some strange reason, Katherine Jackson has given promoters her blessing.

Also set to perform -- one of Joe Jackson's business partners ... and you can guess who probably made that deal.

JACK

Mike I Love You Now End Forever You Are My Good Angel You Are Not Alone You Are In My Hearth And In My Thought For Eternity.I Love You My Brother Mike.

luv1767

Chris Brown Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neeko

Just great and I bet he will do a tribute at the Bet Awards and think he wil gain his career back in one night enough of this loser already......no one buys his music anymore and to be hnest it stinks.

Fin

MJ's career dead is hotter than Chris Browns is alive!
Yo Chris, sucks to be you!

shotcaller

change the channel, change your mind, change your diaper. whateva! I'm watching Breezy...and can't wait. It's about time to stop the negativity. Judgmental and mean people truly suck.

karen

yayayyayay I LOVE CHRIS BROWN<3 TRUE TALENT

I Luv TMZ

What a disgrace to Michael Jackson's memory.

BEK

I DONT BELIEVE MICHAEL WOULD WANT A "ABUSER" SINGING OR EVEN BEING AT ANYTHING THAT IS FOR HIM...JOE NEEDS TO JUMP OFF FACE OF THE EARTH AND CHRIS CAN FOLLOW...THEY BOTH SUCK AS*...JOE THE ABUSING SO CALLED "DAD" USING "DAD" VERY LOOSE IS SUING EVERYONE AND ANYONE JUST TO MAKE A BUCK OFF HIS DEAD SON..HE OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF..WHAT A AS*HOLE P.O.S. DADDY NEEDS A REALITY CHECK HE IS A HATED PERSON BY MJ FANS AND WAS BY MICHAEL..CHRIS IS TRYING TO GET HIMSELF BACK IN THE LIME LIFE SINCE YOU DONT HEAR ABOUT HIM TOO MUCH ANYMORE..THEY BOTH NEED TO ROT IN HELL........

Chris Brown is an idiot

Chris Brown is a no-talent ass.....he needs to go away.

Shay

How appropriate...

Criss

Chris Brown is a complete douche and needs to go away!

i wish i would

what are they serving vomit?? Joe and Fist are so DISGUSTING. They should have hired a Vegas Impersonator like they did 4 This is It.
Fist Clown dancing in tennis shoes yea right a real tribute to the King of Pop. #goes to get toilet paper to send to Joe Azzson!

Gunnergirl

Chris Brown will do anything to get out there and perform.
Don't go away Chris, just go away!

Liss

Ugh. Even Jackson, with all his issues deserves better than to have this woman-beater squeal in his name. Michael seemed like a gentle soul, this freak is just nasty.

Bernice Madoff

What song beat it- and he has life experience as the victim.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments