« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA #2 Draft Pick: I'm Gonna Spend My Money On ...

6/25/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hours after the Philadelphia 76ers took Evan Turner as the #2 overall pick in last night's 2010 NBA Draft -- the 21-year-old and his family hit Jay-Z's 40/40 Club in NY ... where he told us how he plans to spend his new fortune.

Turner tells us even before the draft, he had already made a couple of awesome -- and expensive -- purchases ... but the next item on his shopping list is something no baller can live without.

Check out the video.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

electriczipper

isnt this nice?

Skippy La Rue

do you think you could put a mic near his mouth?? like WTF did he say?? all I hear is the stupid camera guy??

Mike

Missy...if he winked his eye at you you would be on his ball sack like flies on s%$@!!!!

Wendy

Well, at least he has money. Have you ever heard of a PuertoRican athlete? No. They are the most unmanly, weakest, poorest people in the states and if they managed to save two cents they would try to get a white girl with it.

mike

Actually maybe the moron from tmz should have known what team drafted him if you are going to ask that question. All you white guys need to stop hating on these players because those white girls like money and the big feet these guys have. Maybe you should learn to be athletic and you can get a white woman.

neenee

this is to # 11 think again about who is on welfare the most

how do you know what is in someone's house

how do you know the race of person making a comment

M

#19-- my apologies... I meant to say the crack house around the corner. Oopsy. And I am pretty sure a white person isn't going to be making racist comments about their own race. Why don't you try reading the comments that I was responding to, you illiterate crack*****.

shelley

sounds like a lot of jealous rednecks who are threatned. Same ole' same ole'.....

Sean

I know everyone that follows these websites obviously knows what they are talking about, but if you want to know something about the real Evan Turner, read this http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=oneil_dana&id=4683505 and see a solid young man. This is the reason the Paparazzi gets a bad name, because of the idiots who interpret a little clip instead of doing their homework and knowing their butt from a hole in the ground.

M

#22- Threatened by what... your inability to spell?

The Ascension

Hey M stop being jealous of somebody doing better than you and we all know you are not bad enough to talk that **** you are talking to a black man's face be honest you racist and if you hate black men so much stop watching what a black man does he is not worrying about you also you might have a little penis envy because we all know thats why half of you love to race hate

Go Buckeyes

Evan is a smart kid who did well in school. He'll have plenty of money the rest of his life. Also he has been dating a female basketball player from OSU for a while now.

DECAPITATAH

I grew up in this nation thinking it was the greatest nation on the planet. Then as i get older, i realize we are not becoming "America" anymore. Most of you ignorant white people making all these comments are the real reason why America is deteriorating. Your racism hasn't stopped from over 300 years ago. Good Job.

The Best

Why all the racist comments? I mean the racist white comments and the racist black comments. I was hoping to read something funny and instead I am disgusted. TMZ please start screening the comments, some of them are awful. .I am an offended black female.

spike