Rachel Uchitel -- Overextended in Cover-Up

6/26/2010 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel -- the pilgrim of mistresses -- wore her finest gown to a 4-hour threesome in Beverly Hills yesterday ... dropping about $5,000 on a whole new 'do, including hair extensions.  But when you've got $10 million ....

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
We're told Tiger Woods' #1 lady went to Norma Bouza -- of the famous Cristophe Salon -- to get locked up.

Locks are hair, right?

Trish

She's being selfish again. That extra hair, should go to the Gulf to help suck up the oil.

george fudge!

This fugly trashy botox&silicone girl must be phoning the paparazzi to let them know where she, to get a pic'd in a salon that close! She must take pleasure in breaking up a marriage, and now flaunting her payoff to the world.

She is trash, stop posting her pics!

cochino

5k won't wash the skank away.........

or the ugliness

freckles

@nick ha!ha! you are so right!

freckles

No one is mentioning her publicity whore ass circulating photos of herself clutching the photos of her missing "fiance"after 9/11.And don't give me any bull about writing this it was proven that she handed out the photos of herself holding the pics,not his pic just her holding them.

jo

Hmmm...sour grapes from the female posters on here? Not even close. I have no problem appreciating and complimenting attractive and or talented, intelligent women (famous or not), even ones I dont like. The men I know also dont see this woman as attractive in any way and in need of psychological help. Not sure about the other female posters but quite happy with what I see in the mirror and who I am and have seen normal, everyday women who are much more attractive in every way. I dont hate Tiger, just wish that if they divorces he stays that way until he's done running around.

smartypants1

13. she shouls have spent that 5K and fixed that crooked hook nose of hers .,.,.

either way she's just a nasty homewrecker !

Posted at 3:15 AM on Jun 26, 2010 by get a life ho
___________________________

Gross! I didn't notice the nose before. Probably because I never really looked at her.
You are soooo right about both comments.

What a loser! I wonder how TMZ knew where she was. Media whore.

dd

Elin was on her way to class in her picture this ho is spending 5 grand on hair extensions....What a fool you are Tiger.

dd

@electriczepper dude really is a sick, bitter, disgusting person, and he's not even funny.

Virtual Insanity

Cristophe salon should screen their clients. I would not want my name associated with Lindsay Lohan or Rachel Urchitel. At 5k a pop, they can afford to be selective on who they give a weave.

fredsdead

Didn't even read the copy, don't care. Please don't give this woman coverage. NO ONE CARES.

yea right

PLEASE STOP GIVING THIS WOMAN SHINE. IS SHE PAYING YOU GUYS.

THIS IS DISGUSTING THAT YOU WILL GIVE HER PUBLICITY.

I DID "NOT" CLICK THIS AS AN ARTICLE OF INTEREST BUT TO PLEAD WITH YOU TMZ.

DON'T PROMOTE THIS BEHAVIOR. HER 15(min) IS UUUPP! LET IT GO

WE - ARE - NOT - INTERESTED! This is Ridicules.

Throwback kid

She is pig

G.R.

She can spend all she wants to try and fix her hair and sun-damaged skin but the wh*re will always have herpes.

Politico Pablo

Settlement money is fully taxable by the IRS, she'll be lucky to clear 6 million, after Gloria's cut.
I'm sure she can afford the hair cut, especially after the Playboy gig.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments