Cops Respond

To Verbal Attack at Kardashian House

6/25/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned cops rolled out to the Calabasas home of Kourtney Kardashian and her baby daddy Scott Disick earlier today ... after Scott went ballistic on his neighbor ... and even called her a "whale."

We're told officers arrived to the scene after somebody called police and reported a "dispute with a neighbor" that was going down in front of the Kardashian home.

We're told no arrests were made and no one was cited.

As for what triggered the verbal spat -- it appears it began over a parking dispute ... but it turned nasty when Scott turned to the woman and screamed, "You're disgusting ... I would kill myself If I looked like you .... you whale."

viewer

The only thing disgusting is the fact that Kourtney Kardashian has a low enough self esteem to stay with this piece of crap. This guy is tyring to get famous off her. He is quickly becoming like Spencer Pratt. Thinks he is famous for nothing other then banging a kardashian girl. I am surprised he has not got his a$$ kicked yet.

dicedpeas

I hate to wish misfortune on anybody, but, Scott needs to be in a disfiguring accident.

lou

Okay, a tacky thing for him to say but to call the police because he yelled and called her a whale? Sheesh!

Sugar

Trash. All of them.

J

What a low life. He's perfect. Yeah if like your men to dress in white shirt with a white pants. Who taught that guy to dress...She could do so much better, does she want someone who's a hot head like that to raise her son...Come one Kourtney ....wise up....

Mike

Is this a QuickTrim commercial?

Linda

I would call them all white trash, but don't know if the Kardashians are considered white. just sayin.

Batgirl

This confirms it...Kourtney is the sister with low self-esteem. Why else would she be with such a crackpot...

Cynthia

Kourtney needs to dump this grease ball once and for all before she ends up dead. He is scary crazy.

cc

The whole Kardashian family is a disgrace to young women and to the public as a whole! Their father, whom I respected, must be turning over in his grave! What have we become as a society when we care about these sluts (mother included)! So far, I have yet to see anything positive they have done for the world...just encourage all the sexual predators!
Bruce, you sold your soul to these she-devils!

STACEY

Good God!!!!! When is that girl gonna open her ****ing eyes and dump his dumbass????

You Call the Police for This?

Only in M. Fking Hollywood would someone call the cops because they had been verbally insulted. I can hear it now with the 911 operator:

911: "911 what is your emergency?" Idiot: "My neighbor called me a whale!!!" 911: "Are you hurt?" Idiot: "My FEELINGS are VERY, VERY WOUNDED!!!" 911: "I understand your feelings are hurt, but have you been shot, are you in any danger?" Idiot: "No! Don't you UNDERSTAND??? My neighbor called me FAT!!!" "Oh God; my career is over..."

dorothy

what a pile of **** he is he's an ******* and so is she poor kid

kelley

KOURNEY KARDASHIAN:THIS IS A HORRIBLE ROLE MODEL FOR UR SON AND SONS WORSHIP THEIR DADS EVEN WHEN THEY ARE PIECES OF SH#T. EVEN IF U GET AWAY FROM HIM EVENTUALLY, LIKE I DID MINE, WILL U C THE DAMAGE U ALLOWED. U HAVE MONEY N DONT NEED THE CHILDISH DRAMA. UR TOOOO LAID BACK AND NOT PROTECTIVE ENUF OF A MOTHER. UR BASICALLY CHOOSING SCOTT OVER UR SON. U N SCOTT WILL NOT AND CAN NOT MAKE IT. IT IS HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY AND ALL THIS IS WASTED TIME. TRUST ME.

merlin

How can you even follow this. The camera is doing this stop-motion action and it cuts into his tirade every other couple seconds...pointless. He's a turd, though, plain and simple. How can you have a parking problem in front of their house anyway? Short of someone parking in your driveway...don't get it.