Cops Respond

To Verbal Attack at Kardashian House

6/25/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned cops rolled out to the Calabasas home of Kourtney Kardashian and her baby daddy Scott Disick earlier today ... after Scott went ballistic on his neighbor ... and even called her a "whale."

We're told officers arrived to the scene after somebody called police and reported a "dispute with a neighbor" that was going down in front of the Kardashian home.

We're told no arrests were made and no one was cited.

As for what triggered the verbal spat -- it appears it began over a parking dispute ... but it turned nasty when Scott turned to the woman and screamed, "You're disgusting ... I would kill myself If I looked like you .... you whale."

Oh My!

Of course Kourtney has no self esteem. This dirt bag probley tells her that she's fat ugly and that no other guy wants her.

And of course she believes him. You can only tell by his character.
He probley has the entire family affraid of him.

Nice job Kourtney, you picked yourself a real winner.

Superman

Well, I have a feeling he will reap what he sows! These Kardashian skanks really can pick the prized males to spread their legs for.

Kimmie

I dnt no y she puts up with Scott hes a real jerk!!!!Did he ever get a real JOB.He nds one so he can support Kourtney not the other way around////////////

oBAMa

I feel bad for the kid. He has to have these two losers for parents. Poor kid.

Alexis

Behold, the new Spencer!!!

You picked a real winner kourtney. SMH

She is just as stupid and classless as him though.

tete

it's painful to watch the kardashian girl waving, frantically trying to make disick (sick ****) aware of the cameras. this guy has a serious anger management problem but I don't feel too sorry for him because he lashes out at people in an "inferior" position: a woman here and the waiter who was told no to serve him more alcohol. To insult people like that is LAME.

Rachel

We all know Scott is psycho, but the disturbing thing about this is that Kourtney just stands back and laughs at the whole thing. She's enjoying it! Maybe this ignorant little girl will wake up one day when he turns his anger on her and becomes violent. That day will come, it's just a matter of time.

Solaera

I'd rather look like a whale than be an *sshole.

vagirl

ok.....what disqusts me is the fact that Kourtney is laughing @ whatever ****, I mean Disck spews out. Does he have no respect for anyone? And why is she laughing? She's just feeding his ego. She's a mother..She needs to act like that. Her son will grow up just like dad if she allows her son to hear this and grow up with a hair-receding, fame whore. :P

Please_get_a_life

I suspect that soon enough this nasty lowlife slimeball will get his big fat teeth knocked down his throat, but probably from su*king on a big fat **** though....

Deziree

Can someone just beat Scott's ass so we can stop having to hear about his desperate antics to try to extend his 15 minutes.

CLC760

GOSH THESE TWO ARE SUCH LOOSERS, SHES IS THE DUMBEST GIRL IN THE WORLD I GUESS SHE LIKES GUYS TO CHEAT ON HER TREAT HER LIKE TRASH AND TALK LIKE THAT OMG SHE IS SOOOO DUMB " TO ALL YOUNG GIRL THIS IS NOT HOW GUYS ACT AND SHE IS BY FAR NOT A ROLE MODEL" AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON HIS "FAKE BUTT" THOSE TACKY SUITS AND DUMB 5 GRADE HAIR LOL I CANT IMAGEN THESE TO HAVE A BABY "POOOORRRRR BABBBYYYYY HES BETTER OFF BEING RAISED BY MONKEYS THEN THOSE TOW JURKS

scott

What a f*ucki*ing loser this guy is. Somebody needs to beat his a*s*s

cyn

First what is disturbing is that Kourtney is laughing. Second what happens if this psycho goes off when Mason is around? He gets blinded by his anger so what's to stop him from hurting his son even unintentionally. If Kourtney ever leaves him he will stalk her until unfortunatley he hurts her or makes an attempt to. Khloe has it right. She knows what he is about and her and Kris need to do an intervention. Kourtney needs counseling she is co-dependent on this dirt bag.

jason

Hey what do you guys want, I am speaking to all you haters on here who always saying the KARDASHIANS Only do Blacks !!!!! Well here 's your white boy representing you all and doing a fine job of it :-)...