Cops Respond

To Verbal Attack at Kardashian House

6/25/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned cops rolled out to the Calabasas home of Kourtney Kardashian and her baby daddy Scott Disick earlier today ... after Scott went ballistic on his neighbor ... and even called her a "whale."

We're told officers arrived to the scene after somebody called police and reported a "dispute with a neighbor" that was going down in front of the Kardashian home.

We're told no arrests were made and no one was cited.

As for what triggered the verbal spat -- it appears it began over a parking dispute ... but it turned nasty when Scott turned to the woman and screamed, "You're disgusting ... I would kill myself If I looked like you .... you whale."

V

Again I am wondering why any woman would want this stuck up Douce Lord as a boyfriend?
He has a crazy anger problem, and does he ever dress down. I mean who died and said he was class?
I feel bad for that baby, I am glad that neighbor went off on him, he talks like a kid in 8th grade.

Michele

I'm glad Kourtney as a 30+year old woman finds it funny. She deserves an ass like him. Anyone with that much rage and hate has serious -serious problems. Probably is a homo who can't come to terms with it.

Bob

Wow, this **** Scott really is an ugly person, isn't he?

Bob

I once knew someone named Richard, but everybody called him ****.

Real Talk

Whatever happened, it is clear that it will be on the next season of Keeping Up with the Kardashian's. The camera crew is recording from the garage.

CeeAnn

This guy, and I use that term loosely, is a raging douchbag! Kourtney, you can do so much better! Do you really want your little boy to grow up with this guy and his overinflated ego and foul mouth as a role model?

Andrea

LOL to comment #7, loved it and totally agree!
I do feel bad for Kourtney, how embarassing but if she accepts this behavior she is as guilty.
I thought she was saying those things to Khloe! She's not the pretty one in that family.

Just Sayin

Scott and Spencer are long lost brothers! They act like unhappy closeted men

Just Sayin

SPENCER PRATT*

glo

Somebody tell me again why TMZ is hanging out in front of a Kardashian's house anyway!! Isn't there somebody else they can talk about that might have done something to become famous?

Lindsey

ok he's perfect? yeah....perfectly gay...hes such a slime ball...if i were kourtney, i wouldnt even care if i had a kid with him i would leave that ugly ass behind ASAP.

Just Sayin

Whale? I wonder what he says about everyone else? They live in California can A Big Samoan, Black and or Mexican Knock him out already!

JLS

Did you all notice? The show is being filmed! The entire camera crew and production staff is hovering around Scott and Kourtney. This is promotion and to garner interest to tune in and see it in it's entirety.

flkipper

What an ******* he is and why is she still with him?

Hammer

I'd kill myself if I was a douche!