Cops Respond

To Verbal Attack at Kardashian House

6/25/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned cops rolled out to the Calabasas home of Kourtney Kardashian and her baby daddy Scott Disick earlier today ... after Scott went ballistic on his neighbor ... and even called her a "whale."

We're told officers arrived to the scene after somebody called police and reported a "dispute with a neighbor" that was going down in front of the Kardashian home.

We're told no arrests were made and no one was cited.

As for what triggered the verbal spat -- it appears it began over a parking dispute ... but it turned nasty when Scott turned to the woman and screamed, "You're disgusting ... I would kill myself If I looked like you .... you whale."

Miss Bitch

My parents live in that townhouse community. It's very small, and parking is a problem, because one side of the street is painted red to make a fire lane, so all cars have to be on one side of the street or in the driveway. If you park like an *******, you're an *******. I don't even know how the HOA allows filming to take place there.

Bosch

is anyone surprised at the way this douchebag acts? I'm not I can't think of another word for him other than douchebag.

John

man what a ****ing loser to go off on a girl like that. **** man have some ****ing class you nutless bitch.

People like this act all cool and bad ass but inside they are just a little bitch.

No comment

Amy your an idiot! When the story first posted the photo was of Khloe. TMZ made a mistake...that is why the #1 poster wrote what they did.

MldgWitch

Someone needs to put that guy in check!!! I vote Khloe :-) He is going to drag that poor girl (Kourtney) into the gutter with him, because people are going to get sick of her putting up with his garbage. There are plenty of single mom's out there that DUMP their baby daddy-----Kourtney needs to be one!!!

Mary Ann

I wish this whole damn trashy family would just disappear!!!

good1

Sorry didnt realize u did not want overweight people watching ur show I know now.

Jill

What is wrong with HER that she stays with this creep? Makes me think much less of her.

Erin

totally staged for the cameras, FAKE

Jessica

Scott is a loser and Kourtney would be doing herself and Mason a favor by leaving him. The previews of Kourtney and Khloe take Miami show Kourtney barricading herself and Kim who is holding Mason, in the bathroom from Scott. He is dangerous and a drunk. Get some help Scott before you do something you really regret.

SAS

What a "PERFECT!" LOSER!!

Janet

Oh, it's just puppet master Kris, Granny, coming up with something for her kids to do to get publicity.

Poor Bruce.

J

LOL- think about being a woman a lot, Scott?

Apparently so.....

bob

Yeah, he was playing to the camera, all right. Still, he's a loudmouth punk. Disick is his last name? It should be Dip****. And she's laughing at what he's saying to the neighbor? That makes her a loser as well.

cjs

Oh what a lovely Dad he must be, just imagine how that kid will turn out with a guy like that around !