Cops Respond

To Verbal Attack at Kardashian House

6/25/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned cops rolled out to the Calabasas home of Kourtney Kardashian and her baby daddy Scott Disick earlier today ... after Scott went ballistic on his neighbor ... and even called her a "whale."

We're told officers arrived to the scene after somebody called police and reported a "dispute with a neighbor" that was going down in front of the Kardashian home.

We're told no arrests were made and no one was cited.

As for what triggered the verbal spat -- it appears it began over a parking dispute ... but it turned nasty when Scott turned to the woman and screamed, "You're disgusting ... I would kill myself If I looked like you .... you whale."

Kelly

Scott is nuts. He's totally disillusional and I feel bad for Kourtney & the baby.
Honestly, Kourtney needs to pack that baby up and walk. He (Scott) seems to have no means anyway.
Kourt, seriously, get the **** away from that guy. U hve your family, & that's what really matters for u & Mason.
He (Mason) won't remember this. Get away from the nuts.
I wish u luck.

SHUT UP

OK EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN SERIOUSLY. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT WAS BEING SAID BEFORE TMZ'S GUY STARTED VIDEO TAPING THEM. PAPS ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE THE CELEBS DRAMA SO MUCH WORSE, THIS "WHALE" ((LMAO)) COULDVE BEEN THE ONE TO START EVERYTHING. WHO CARES IF SCOTT IS A **** WHAT GUY ISNT AT SOME POINT? THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT EVERYONE ELSE'S B.S. ISNT VIDEOTAPED CONSTANTLY LIKE THEIR LIVES ARE.

Linda

Fighting with your next door neighbor over a PARKING Spot are you kidding me.What the hell is wrong with people. It looks like there was room rite in his drive way. Get some money and you think you can do and act any way you please.and the whole world should serve you. WRONG..

Faith

Kourtney LOVES the way Scott is. She likes it when he's being a douchebag. Why else is she still with him? She thinks that it's funny the way that he acts. She only gets embarassed when other people look at her crazy.

luv1767

Wow!!! What a Deuche! She should have listened to her family

YO

Scott is such a dirtbag jerk. And as he tells a lady off, Kourtney just sits there and laughs. How rude is that. I would be so embarrassed if my man is going crazy on a women. Fkn idiots. She is in for nothing but trouble with him. Good she deserves the trashbag.

Janis

How dare he make a statement like that! Scott is such an ignorant moron. If I were that ignorant, Id kill myself...He is insulting a lot of woman when he makes a statement like that one. I don`t know what she sees in this Creep! Daddy or no daddy, Id drop him like the hot piece of crap he is, she deserves WAY BETTER! He`s a user and a BUM!!!!!

Karen

Scott is a total waste of space Damn Kourtney get a clue and dump that bum. he is just riding on your money.

Jose Arribas

As much as I dislike ******** or Disick, this is a non-issue. My neighbors are total *******s and I've had worse fights than this. Angelenos are entitled, inconsiderate *******s. What can you do?

HC

Captain Douchebag.....

anonymous

maybe Scott the d*ck & Spencer the ***hole can get their own reality show!

WK

Kourtney is the oldest and the dumbest. She has the worst taste in men.
She will learn one day.

GoAwayJerseyShore

That poor baby doesn't stand a chance at a normal life.... look at what he has for parents. Poor child.

mike jones

Who in there (right) mind would want to raise a child around this guy? He's a PIG!!!

Susan Hahn

SICK, SICK, SICK of EVERYTHING Kardashian and their poorly scripted lives!