Cops Respond

To Verbal Attack at Kardashian House

6/25/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned cops rolled out to the Calabasas home of Kourtney Kardashian and her baby daddy Scott Disick earlier today ... after Scott went ballistic on his neighbor ... and even called her a "whale."

We're told officers arrived to the scene after somebody called police and reported a "dispute with a neighbor" that was going down in front of the Kardashian home.

We're told no arrests were made and no one was cited.

As for what triggered the verbal spat -- it appears it began over a parking dispute ... but it turned nasty when Scott turned to the woman and screamed, "You're disgusting ... I would kill myself If I looked like you .... you whale."

Fina

The whole family and this guy too obviously are white trash

Throwback kid

I think part of Scott's rage is because he knows the baby isn't really his. It looks nothing like him and is probably that italian looking guy Kortnee hooked up with after a modeling job with him last year.

Scoot has some deep seated insecurities, that is why he screams stupid thing like " look at me I'm perfect" deep down he knows he is a wimp, and if he ever got in a real man's face with his loudmouth bs, he knows he would end up in the hospital. He has probably never even been in a fistfight before, he seems to always pick his spots who to be tough with.

Lori

What a greasy, slimy little turd this guy is. Kourtney should dump him and get sole custody of their baby!

happy2bhere

Kourtney is a whining selfish bitc, for sure. However she does not need that Scott idiot around her child. He has lied to her over and over. He is stupid, conceited, and has some major problems with his mind. Get rid of him Kourtney, he is a class AAA trailer trash loser. If you don't have the spine to do it for yourself, do it for your son and your family. This piece of **** has NOT ONE redeeming quality. GET RID OF HIM !

Angela

If Scott is perfect I am freaking beauty queen, he is ugly and no kind of body. Obviously he has something we can't see, because all I see is ugly and skinny!

maria

I LOVE SCOTT !! I THINK HE'S HILARIOUS.. WE ALL TALK ABOUT HIM BUT MOST OF YOU WOULD LOVE TO BE IN HIS SHOES...

t jam

how about anger management and parenting classes for the big douchbag , before he holds that baby again , sprem does not make a father ,, being one is a privlidge , something a fame whore does not teach you

Angela

O
bviously next to Kim she has low self esteem so she thinks that Scott is even close to cute let alone handsome.

aquanet

Looks like you've found the "new" spencer and hedi.

He's a total spoiled, insecure, immature, loser and she is dumb as a box of rock for keeping him around. What a luke warm mess.

I don't see what kind of appeal this guy can hold for anyone. I think her father would be very disappointed in her choice to have him around in any way shape or form. Sad. She can do much better than this tool.

jms

Birds of a feather flock together. Have never seen a bigger group of self absorbed people in my life. I guess money really doesn't buy class.

Lynn M

You can barely hear it but this woman started yelling at him and it sounds like she was yelling something about the "property manager". While his response was rude, so was she. I suspect there has been bad blood between these two for awhile. I'd like to know exactly what the issue was and if it was on-going.I have a rude neighbor next door. It's miserable.

The remarks were rude but I've heard worse.

Robyn

I saw Scott (as well as the rest of the Kardashians) at the Indy 500 wearing a Trimspa jersey-- you know, the weight loss product that Kris Jenner said was a huge business dealer for her family. Obviously this guy is simply collecting a paycheck and doesn't truly empathize with people trying to lose weight. I won't be buying any Trimspa and supporting this family to reap money off those they consider "whales".

antbabs

I have to say that I frequently follow the Kardashian episodes and the more I watch, the more dysfunction I see (mostly repeats even after the new season). Now, lets see.. Kourtney waxes Khloe with burning wax, Kourtney pours breast milk over Khloe, what next, of course, Scott, going off on a neighbor. They're not bad people, and not particularly entertaining, just getting more obnoxious. Time for their 15 minutes to run out.

Idiot!

I will bet you this "disturbance" ends up on the "Keeping up with the WHORETRASHians" TV series. If it does, LAPD should bill them for their time & resources. And then charge them with false reporting. These assh*les will happily use our tax dollars to film their idiotic "reality" tv series; they need to be given a bloody nose to let them know it's unacceptable. Not to mention if those same police were needed elsewhere for helping people in real trouble...

Johnny B.

This guy is such White Trash!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sorry for the baby and wonder why this young girl is still with him. WHITE TRASH!!!!!!!!!