Bill Clinton vs. Mick Jagger

Who'd You Rather?

6/26/2010 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former President Bill Clinton and current Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger sat together today and watched the U.S. take on Ghana at the World Cup.

0626-bill-clinton-mick-jagger-getty-credit
Question is ...

meh55

EWWWWWW GOD CERTAINLY NOT JAGGER HE IS SO UGLY AND GROSS HES GOT SO MANY LINES HIS FACE IS LIKE A ROAD MAP AND THOES OLD PRUNEY LIPS,, NOT EVEN A CONTEST

Cimarron

I'm torn between neither or both ... but if I went with both, they'd have to disguise their faces.

Jacky

Clinton is winning at the moment?!?!? WTF!!! Mick's got my vote any day.

Change 2010

Mick Jagger recently called for the legalization of drugs on the Larry King Show.
These democrats and their ilk seem oblivious to the grief ,murder and social decay brought about by pro drug counterculture types like Jagger.
They also seem to need Him to sway their unsophisticated liberal rabble.

mrspatrickcampbell

Ummm...NEITHER!

Yuck!

Lil

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT YOU NEEDED A BOTH!
I would give anything for both of them!

Lil

To # 19 Lets show your ugly face. You are probably 18 Haha. Lets see what you look like in 50 years. Mick was gorgeous in his day. Are You?

Chia

Celibate if those are the choices.

Both or neither as options...jus say'n

Kent Crawford

Hey Mate! Keith is "Waiting On A Friend"> to go into the studio for another record. "Time Waits For No Man">so "Start ME Up"> with a glimmer of when some work can happen!? Remember-- "Let's Work"> "Stand Tall, Be Brave". Just as I screamed in Las Vegas>"Let's GO!!!! Cheers! KC

Mr. Bate

What ever happened to Monica? I have no respect for the fat one.
Fcuk him.

Gen of Montreal

Mick looks like a pissy old queen in that picture.

KDUBBLL

more government propaganda to make you associate government with celebrity status.yawn

Briana

O, just, o...I think I actually did throw up in my mouth a little. Mick Jagger hot? I have visions of his lips just taking independent life one day during one of his spastic on-stage chicken dances, and fluttering away into the clear blue sky, leaving him blessedly voiceless. And I am not 19, I'm old enough to have seen him "back in the day". He was loathsome then, and he's grotesque now. I think I'm actually reliving breakfast.

And Unca Bill? O, no, never. Unca Bill and his amazing, disappearing cigar trick. Unca Bill, who probably DID rape those women all those years ago, and then had them intimidated into not speaking (back when raped women had to prove that they weren't dressed "provocatively", and that they "physically fought back", and when they were made the defendants in their own rape trials by judge, defense attorneys and jury). Unca Bill whose face reminds me of a potato. No, if they were both the last men on Earth, and I were the last woman...homo sapiens would become extinct.

call me Roy

The Rolling Stones The First Twenty Years, Knopf, 1981, David Dalton, p. 148) The Stones were further involved with a cult film maker and satanist Kenneth Anger. Jagger scored Anger’s film “Invocation of My Demon Brother” and Anita Pallenberg
sponsored “Lucifer Rising”, a movie that showed “the actual ceremonies to make Lucifer rise.” Not coincidentally, the film
starred rock singer Marianne Faithful, another ex-girlfriend of Mick Jagger. Stones, p.155) While in England, Anger worked
on a film dedicated to Aleister Crowley, called Lucifer Rising. The film brought together the Process (Satanic) Church, the Manson Family cult, and the Rolling Stones. The music for the film was composed by Mick Jagger. Mick Jagger who was labeled by Newsweek as the "Lucifer of Rock" and the "unholy roller," said: "There are black magicians who think we are acting as
unknown agents of Lucifer." Process Church follower Marianne Faithfull went all the way to Egypt to participate in the film's depiction of a Black Mass. The part of Lucifer was played by a guitarist of a California rock group, Bobby Beausoleil. Beausoleil was a member of the Manson Family, and Anger's homosexual lover. A few months after filming under Anger's direction in England, Beausoleil returned to California to commit the first of the Manson family's series of gruesome murders. Beausoleil was later arrested and is now serving a life sentence in prison along with Manson.

lou

Back in the day (late 60's,) Mick Jagger for sure. He was incredibly sexy and could dance and sing like Pan. But now that he looks like a piece of grilled, tooled leather that a Mack truck ran over with studded snow tires, I'd have to vote for Bill. He has a lot of sexual charm, even if he is a bit of a geezer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments