Mel Gibson's Baby Mama: He Beat Me Bad

6/26/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva -- the mother of Mel Gibson's eighth child -- claims the actor "beat her up badly" in January ... this according to sources familiar with the case.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
TMZ broke the story ... Oksana went to court on Monday and got a domestic violence restraining order against Gibson, requiring him to stay clear of her.

The picture (above) shows Oksana leaving her lawyer's office yesterday.

Sources connected with Gibson tell TMZ Oksana's claim is bogus, and they point to the fact that Oksana stayed with Mel after the alleged incident.

But sources connected with Oksana say after the alleged beating, Mel promised to get help and she still loved him ... but only stayed with him a short period of time before ending the relationship.

We're told Oksana fears for the safety of her daughter, and that is why she would not let Mel spend time with the baby on Father's Day. Sources say she thinks her baby is at risk if she spends time alone with Mel, although the sources would not elaborate on specifics.

As we first reported, sources tell us Oksana claims after January, Mel continued threatening her.  We're told Oksana believes Mel is so violent, her life is in danger.

Sources connected with Mel tell TMZ Oksana is making it up and money is at the root the allegations.

Disbelief

I'm sure Mel is no angel but he was married 25 years the first time and has a slew of kids from that marriage and to my knowledge, no domestic abuse filings. Generally, people tend to mellow with age, so I find it very odd that he would suddenly become an abuser at this stage of his life. Two words to describe his estranged wife... Golddigging Whore!!! Wait, that might actually be three words...

Canadian

I think that someone should go back and find pictures of the time he "allegedly" beat her bad in January! They were out and about together at that time.... a picture says a thousand words. I think it's wrong to come back months later and say he beat me up without any evidence of any kind. If there are pictures with the evidence then she was within her right, but if she can't prove it.... she should be charged with a crime. 30 years with one woman, and no incidences of violence that we know of. Judging by Mel's first wife... she wouldn't have put up with that, and kicked his asssspirations!

guesswho13

she's a Crazy Whore. Mel should have just stayed with his wife and the million kids he already had!

Name

sure, Gene, so where is your proof? Where is your proof that she raised her chikdren well, and that she does not know about Oksana, and wait, her hubby had a child out of wedlock, and she is still married to him? Seems that we have all the proof we need. No need to be rasist, too dearie, and why would I go back to Russia? To go back to something you must be there first, and I have never even been there... though, methink, you hate them Russians, no? That is why you suport a whorish wife who DOES NOT GET A DIVORCE EVEN AFTER HER HUBBY HAD A CHILD OUT OF WEDLOCK - pure and simple - racial harted. The Australian Robin can do whatever, when it comes to Russian, she is a whore... I see several whores in this situation, Australian wife included. And, indeed, that was a stupid one - we need proof that she did not divorce her husband? You ahve a proof, surely - he had a child with another woman, and they are still married. Or you call her marriage a "slander"? What a pathetic excuse or a rasist. Them Russians must peed in your cola, that's why you hate them.

Gene

Have been going over all photos of Oksana taken from November 2009-date, and especially around time of January 2010, not once in any photo of her alone or of her and Mel Gibson is there one single bruise or any indication that she was "Beat Bad". Unless she has a really good make up artist, or she comes up with some doctored photo's, then she's a liar. Remember Rihanna's photo's, now she was beat bad, but this Oksana, just a ploy to get kid, money and fame.

Gene

Don't hate Russians at all, in fact dated one and am still friends with him 38 years later. Don't hate anyone for that matter. Don't have much tolerance for liars and idiots though. You sound as if you are either very uneducated (your spelling, sentence structure etc) or you are foreign, sorry if I assumed you are Russian, I'll say this again; The Gibson family's laundry is for them, and them alone to wash, and it is not for you to hang it out. Who are you, if not Oksana or a friend of Oksana?

Name

indeed, our racist Gene is avoiding the "proof". Why you Saint
Robin, who raised her children "well", stays married to a man who has a child out of wedlock? Seems like an old whore of a Robin knows where her next HUGE payment is coming from. And, since she is
married, why she refuses to put out to her husband, and makes him go to whores, this saint? Wait, she is not Russian, so she can do whatever

Lynn M

Mel has seven other kids and no domestic incidents. I believe Mel as he is the type that would be protective of his kids. So they had a fight. Sounds like she is the one who needs to be looked at if she were running around during a shouting match with a baby in her arms. Using the baby as a shield, perhaps?

She's an obvious opportunist.

Name

so, if Oksana is a whore because she is for Gibson's money, his wife Robins is even a bigger whore for bigger money... you do not hate Russians, yet you ask everyone whose spelling you do not like, to go back to Russia? funny, no?

Lynn M

28. Beaten up? Is that why she has such an ugly, lumpy face? Gold-digger, and she wants the sympathy vote to get more gold. They deserve each other.

Posted at 5:58 AM on Jun 26, 2010 by Kay

What you went through is horrible and is obviously traumatizing. How will you feel about her if the truth finds that she was flinging the baby around and she's lying about what went down? The courts will figure this one out although it looks favorable for Gibson, so far as the judge has not found a reason to take away custody from him (and he supposedly has tapes).I hope she is the one who loses big time, if she is found to be lying about the incident.

Name

I liked it, too, that ONLY educated or super educated were allowed to comment on Saint Robin... new royalty here... I will say whatever with any spelling I chose... not eat it.

Lynn M

Linked to the wrong comment. Here's the correct one:

It takes something major to make you call the cops, these men are so irrational. I spent a whole noght with a gun to my head holding my daughter and begging for my life. Please don't make light of it....

Lynn M

The only way Oksana can keep Mel out of her life is to gain full custody. This is what this is all about. Money and custody. It has nothing to do with wehter his daughter is safe. I hope his kids speak up for him.

Gene

I don't state this as a fact, just speculation; Mel and his wife had 7 children from 1980-1999, thats 19 years where they at least had sex 7 times, and I suspect a whole lot more times than that. My Mom and Dad married for 60 yrs. They had 7 children too. I know for a fact they had a very passionate relationship, but sadly I also know that Dad Cheated on Mom, more than once, but somehow they weathered all their problems and stayed together. Loved each other despite periods where I am sure they felt like they hated each other. Thats marriage. So why did Robyn stay in her marriage and have 7 kid?, I would guess it was for love. I bet they both still have deep feelings for each other, they just grew older and apart. It may not because of money that they are staying legally married, they are both Roman Catholic, and for some of that religion, Divorce really isn't an option. Maybe it is because they are staying married and Mel did not want to Marry Oksana, maybe this is why all this is happening in the press. Hell hath no fury like a women scorned, even if it is just the ex mistress.

dd

@109/111 Oksana get a job and you won't have time to worry about his wife!