Randy Jackson: They're Exploiting My Family

6/26/2010 10:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0626_randy_jackson_bn_gettyRandy Jackson says his parents are being manipulated by people who are just out to make a buck -- problem is, his parents are sharing in the profits.

Randy has been tweeting today, bitterly complaining about the Jackson Family Foundation event Saturday night at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Bev Hills.

Randy says, "Let me be clear, there's no legitimate 'Jackson Family Foundation' that my brothers & sisters are aware of."  And, Randy says, "I know my parents would not be involved if they really knew the characters they have aligned themselves with."

The Foundation, which lists on its website Joe Jackson as the Chairman and Katherine Jackson as Vice Chairman, is selling tickets for the event for as a much as $500 a pop.  A spokesperson for one of the organizers -- voiceplate.com -- told TMZ some of the money will go to charity. He would not say how much.

And remember just days after Michael Jackson died, when Joe held a news conference announcing his new record label and touting a rapper who was signing with him? That rapper is singing at tonight's event.

anonymous

MJ was not better than Elvis and not even CLOSE in talent to the Beatles.
___________________________________________________

Most stupid and silliest post of the week. Even MJ's little pinky had more talent than both Elvis and the boring Beatles. You must be stoned.

Andrew Santiago

I am shocked that Randy Jackson is having to go through this...
I stumbled upon a website that talks about some interesting stuff...
www.lovethemusic4ever.blogspot.com

Pierrette

It's days like today when I look at my family and thank GOD I'm not a Jackson!!! LOL, it's not exploitation if you're doing it to yourself!

brianpi

The Jackson family crimes against Michael Jackson, are real....go to my blog...Brian N. Everett PI...and take a look, nothing for sale, just my work on the 1993 case.....yes the family [one person, at least] was against Michael Jackson...

TheUltraworld

This entire family has exploited MJ his entire life. He has supported this entire family for tha past 25 years. Randy should talk

jenny

Do you know who pays for it now? Michael's kids. The same kids that Randy Jackson did a secret DNA test on to try to fight the MJ will to try to prove that they weren't MJ's bio-kids.
2010 by Saddened

This is a ridiculous statement. STFU already! It wouldn't matter if those were MJ's bio kids or not, he left the money to them. It was his, Mike's money, and HIS WILL. What the hell does being his bio kids have a damn thing to do about anything. Crap, MJ could have left his money to a stranger down the street if he wanted!

So damn stupid!

Daphne

This is something off topic. I read in Calgary news that a pair of gloves that MJ wore at the Victory Tour was sold for over Cdn$260...,000 at the Julien's Auction in Vegas. My question is does anyone know if the proceeds go to the estate, or a friend who wants to make some bucks after receiving it as a gift from MJ years ago. Just curious.

jenny

54. If they were smart & before this goes any farther,I think they need to speak to Priscilla Presley about how she handled & built a financial empire with all the Elvis's stuff.Elvis slot machines in casinos etc..;)
After all they have those 3 kids futures(to fail or flourish)to think about.

Posted at 9:19 PM on Jun 26, 2010 by Christine

The thing is, elvis left everything to LMP. Michael left these people nothing, other than his mother (while alive) and his kids. HIS kids, when of age, should decide what to do in terms of a memorial and/or anything else related to MJ, not his brothers, father, mother, etc...

enough already. they're ruining this and i would imagine MJ would be embarrassed by all this, pap joe walking around looking all pimped out promoting his own business ventures while supposedly remembering his son. katherine selling a frick' book with trash whom MJ hated. I don't get this. I never talk about his family but enough is enough! Katherine doesn't need a more frckn' money, MJ paid for everything for her already. Tell the other damn family members to take care of their own parents. The gravy train is done! MJ died!

Lee lee

Is that true....that randy had secret DNA tests done on MJ3???? Where did you hear about that????

Please tell me what your sources are??

Daphne

And PLEASE stop exploiting the niece & nephews you secretly did DNA tests on to negate the will. The real fans know what you did. So sad for you to find out that the MJ3 are biological relatives to you to try to kick them off the trusteeship.

I'm very disappointed in you, Randy. VERY.

Posted at 7:50 PM on Jun 26, 2010 by Saddened

Is this really true, or u are just saying.

mary

48. Truth Is You Are: FPIC/mary/ric
Posted at 9:00 PM on Jun 26, 2010 by OhWe
61. Sorry kids DNA test could not be done on Jacko since he was mostly plastic.
Posted at 9:47 PM on Jun 26, 2010 by justsaying

Y.A.W.N.
UNWell/Deb/Trash/Tells.hit/justsaying
You are a pathetic fraud.

Michaels Ramona

jenny

and, if anyone has seen the recent photos of prince in hawaii, he HAS vitiligo...MJ was probably telling the truth about his kids too. even World News wrote a story on this.

I just can't believe how sad MJ's life was, the destruction of the media with this man, his family (pathetic) and he supported everyone.

bunny

73. I'm really surprised that Randy is speaking up like this. I wasn't sure how cool he was with Michael when back in 2001 he started singing OPP while him and his brothers were performing ABC. Michael had went to stop him and Randy told him no and pushed him away. Guess Randy wanted his star moment. But Randy was the one who went and Got LaToya when she was still estranged from the family. Jermaine is a ham. Janet was acting like she didn't know what was going on in her interview, Jackie, Marlon, and tito are n mourning...And Randy. Time will tell with Randy. I'm about to follow him on twitter. Finally someone remembers that Marc Shaffel and others were shady characters in Michaels life, and I seriously question Debbie Rowe who has been friends with Shaffel since before Michael Died. They rolled up to the Ivy... One of the most photographed spot. They have been spotted together for a while now. By the way Max sucks.
Posted at 10:22 PM on Jun 26, 2010 by Michaels Ramona

Michaels Ramona, a friend and I were talking about this just the other day, about Randy calling out "OPP" and how he pushed Michael and we were wondering if anyone knows what OPP means?