Oksana: Mel Gibson Knocked My Teeth Out

6/27/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ ... Mel Gibson punched her in the face and knocked out her teeth in a fit of rage.

0626_oksana_mel_gibson_ex_getty
Sources connected with Gibson have told TMZ the actor did not get violent with Oksana during their January 6 confrontation, although they admit things did get physical. A source connected with Oksana, however, says, "Mel and his camp are spinning the facts in a desperate attempt to protect his reputation."

Sources in Oksana's camp say Mel's people are lying when they say she shook the baby. Instead, the sources say, "She tried to protect the baby during one of Gibson's violent episodes when he punched Oksana in the face two times, breaking her teeth and giving her a concussion."

As one source put it, "She tried to protect his reputation, depsite her fears of him and his verbal and physical abuse." And the source goes on, "She regrets having believed in his empty promises to obtain professional help to control his violent nature."

TMZ broke the story ... Oksana obtained a restraining order against Gibson last Monday, which prohibits him from coming within 100 yards of her.

Oksana's attorneys would not comment about the case, but did say, "The true facts will be brought out in a court of law. Oksana will continue to abide by the ethical obligations and rules arising from a confidential paternity action and will let the court decide the issue in this matter."

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

OSCAR

SURE SHE MARRIED HIM FOR MONEY. JUST LIKE HE USES MINORITIES ON HIS MOVIES SO HE CAN PAY NOTHING.
SHE SHOULD GET A BIG PAYOFF FOR JUMPING INTO BED WITH OLE RED EYES. SHE GETS TO LICK HIS YELLOW NICOTINE FINGERS AND THEN CLEAN HIS BEER UNDERWEAR SKID-MARKS.

Leslie

There was no concussion. That would have required a hospital stay and doctors diagnosis....not her own off-hand diagnosis.
Also, the dentist said she came in with a couple of veneers off. That can happen eating an apple.There is no evidence that Mel was responsible for those veneers being off.
How does a modern woman get pregnant these days with a man she wants to marry. hmmm. Let's all think about that!!!
Could it be that's why Mel says she'll 'do' him before he burns the house down...because that's what she lured him with in the first place.
He was suckered!!! Big Time!!!

Mo

OMG! This is the very first mention of a concussion??? Sounds like she is making it up as she goes. Yes, I think he does need help but she is certainly is NOT the one to help! She lies and so does he.

Mee

Not only did Mel NOT KNOCK OUT HER TEETH HE DID NOT EVEN LOOSEN THEM (her real teeth) because the veneers were put right back on.

People get knocked out veneers or broken veneers from chewing hard stuff. This happens to our veneers 2-3 times a year and they get re-glued, depending if we are careless.

Karrie

I am confused on how TMZ supposedly gets HIPPA private medical information from her dentist. Reading various reports, the information provided from TMZ is different regarding this person said that and this person said that. In reality, I believe she can't keep her story straight on what she is telling. When people doubt one version she adds more to her story to make it more colorful.When evidence is provided about not seeing bruises or any type of injury to her mouth and face, she changes her story to where she was hit in the temple. Somewhere in between both of their versions is the true story. Do I believe he has a temper? Yes, just as any other person does if provoked enough to sprew his verbal anger out in what he thought was a private conversation. And I can see her doing it to benefit her. Do I believe the tapes were edited to her benefit. Yes, I do. Do I believe he needs help for his alcoholism which seems to be continous medical condition? Yes I do. Combatting alcoholism is a continous struggle from day to day with ups and downs. Do I believe she is the person leaking all of this out for money? Oh yes!!! She is out to get anything she can. I think she is playing diry using every angle she can dream up as what she is claiming has no evidence to support it. Just her versions which changes daily. Just as the female judge,I am more inclined to believe his ex wife, Robyn.

OSCAR

GIVE THIS GEEZER ENOUGH BOOZE AND HE WILL DRINK UNTIL HE PASSES OUT. THEN PUT HIM TO BED SO HE CAN HAVE RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC DREAMS.
HE COULD TAKE A TRIP WITH THE THOSE BAGS UNDER HIS EYES.

Dawn Miller

I think the whole thing is a farse, she is just trying to exstort money from Mel, I don't think that is really his voice on the tapes, it does not even sound like him. Wheres his accent? And when her voice is heard it's clear as a bell and just sounds too fake. I believe the public will find out that the woman is nuts and fabricated the whole thing. I'm on Mels side.

elaine

I don't condone physical abuse, but that's what you get for dating a married man! What else can I say?

reeblite

anon, why would you bring up matt damon of all people? his wife's a sweetie piea and they're very happy...

tweety

this women is crazy and needs to be deported or whatever..sent far away!

Duke Lacrosse

When it comes to money, a Russian woman is like a bottomless pit; no matter how much you give her, it will never be enough. And she'll be cheating on you behind your back...

chris