Oksana: Mel Gibson Knocked My Teeth Out

6/27/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ ... Mel Gibson punched her in the face and knocked out her teeth in a fit of rage.

0626_oksana_mel_gibson_ex_getty
Sources connected with Gibson have told TMZ the actor did not get violent with Oksana during their January 6 confrontation, although they admit things did get physical. A source connected with Oksana, however, says, "Mel and his camp are spinning the facts in a desperate attempt to protect his reputation."

Sources in Oksana's camp say Mel's people are lying when they say she shook the baby. Instead, the sources say, "She tried to protect the baby during one of Gibson's violent episodes when he punched Oksana in the face two times, breaking her teeth and giving her a concussion."

As one source put it, "She tried to protect his reputation, depsite her fears of him and his verbal and physical abuse." And the source goes on, "She regrets having believed in his empty promises to obtain professional help to control his violent nature."

TMZ broke the story ... Oksana obtained a restraining order against Gibson last Monday, which prohibits him from coming within 100 yards of her.

Oksana's attorneys would not comment about the case, but did say, "The true facts will be brought out in a court of law. Oksana will continue to abide by the ethical obligations and rules arising from a confidential paternity action and will let the court decide the issue in this matter."

Parker

@136. Remember we don't really know what went down in the Gibson marriage. Rich people cover sh/t up. And he owns a lot of property, he may have moved out more than once during their marriage. That's something we may never know. And @141 yeah even with partial custody she's probably made considerable dosh off TD, compared to most women's child support although piecing together what I've read, he may be the primary caretaker.

She lied about moving her kidS out of Malibu btw, or grossly misrepresented. By the end of March the boy was w his father in Venice Italy, when he began to shoot The Tourist. He has said before his kid's always with him on the set.

silver

Mel Gibson is an anti-semetic bore. She should consider herself lucky he's gone.

janie7029

TMZ broke the story?, not completly,think for a minute, where is the Dentist she went to ? If someone knocks your teeth out they need to be fixed, the way I see it you are missing the Dentist who did the procedure, knocking 'out my teeth' implies more than one.
Where are the reports? I say you dropped the ball on this, and lawyer or not I can not believe a story that does not bring on the rest of the facts that are missing. It is probably due to the 20 storys about MJ.I am not coming back here, it has gotten to old in more ways than one.

Hanging to da lef

I thought crazy **** like this only happened in the projects. But even the rich and famous are lowlifes!!!!Geeeezzzz!!!

Ruth

I don't know who is telling the truth but I can well believe that Gibson became violent with her. And women do stay with violent partners, sometimes for many years. He has been an alcoholic for many years and is desperately trying to protect his quickly disappearing reputation.

She may be a gold-digger but there is no excuse for beating a woman, especially if she is holding a baby. She will find it difficult to win anything against this man who is enormously rich and powerful. Something bad must have happened if he has gone to the courts to prevent her from speaking out about it.

dd

@Gene you are so right all you have to do is read the TMZ posts and you will see racism is alive and well.

Throwback kid

She seems to make a living out of having babies with rich actors. But Mel seems to be an out of control drunk who can't get along with anyone these days.

Nancy

And she gets how much per month from Baby-Daddy Timothy Dalton???? And she's living on credit cards???? What is she feeding those kids--Beluga caviar????????

Joan

I don't believe her for one moment. She did her homework though. She knows all the ways to ruin him and exude as much out of him as possible. He is known for his temper, but he has no record of hitting women. When she gets caught in this lie her lack of credibility will be confirmed. She is a conniving, home wrecking, money grubbing, adulterous slut. Her second child being "used" to satisfy her greed. Poor child. Mel Gibson betrayed his wife and family for this w#ore and is responsible for bringing an innocent baby to suffer his selfish choices.
Mel, is the grass always greener on the other side? I think you've found a long long hill of poison ivy over there and started your slide down that hill. Good itching, you asked for it!

deeb

To 116! @DMTWA - How is it, then, as YOU don't know HIM you can state he's an abuser? Hypocrite.

shawn olsen

Mel Gibson is a pig period, sorry but I believe her. You can tell by his demeanor that he is a violent macho man. Why do famous men get away with domestic violence, usually because they are rich and men.

Debbie

Majestik,
You wouldn't believe this woman, though you'd believe this man you hate just because he's an "established star." I think that's odd. What does the fact that she's in her 20s and a "nobody" have to do with it? I would believe my 19 year old son (who I guess would be a "nobody" in your eyes since he's no "established star." Mel Gibson has well do***ented issues. And I'm sure the medical records will come out in court.

Denise

Good for him!!!! I hope she sucks him drier than the sunny desert of Saudi Arabia!!! He left his wife for this woman, and she helped split up a home(even though his wife is probably happy as HEII now) I am so glad this woamn is doing this. I hope she cleans his bank account out!!!! I love it. These middle age jacka$$es need to grow the HEII up!!!!

Marilyn

Mel Gibson deserve everything he get, Cheating and leaving the one woman who has supported him and his career for years for trash/gold digger. He was a target and he fell right into her trap and now he will be paying for a very longtime come. He is an old fool.

Allie

Mel, mel, mel!!! what were you thinking linking up with someone who looks like octomoms sister?

Beware of anyone who even remotely looks like octomom!