Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Marry in Hawaii

6/29/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green were married at a small, intimate ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii, TMZ has learned.

0628_megan_fox_brian_austin_green_exd_getty
The couple tied the knot late last week.  We're told only a half-dozen people attended.

The pair met on the set of "Hope & Faith" back in 2004 and have been dating on and off ever since.

It's the first marriage for both, though Green has an eight-year-old son with actress Vanessa Marcil.

Ml

Wow, some of you comments here disgust me. I can't believe you people have been conditioned to think marriage is bad. Honestly I hope they have have a great life together as husband and wife.

skeeter

yet another hollywood gay man gets married to save face..what a shame!

faux

She's not BISEXUAL. That was a stupid marketing ploy to get idiots to believe it. Like #1. She is as fake as her face.

tori

Love Brian, hope she's for real!!!!

Norisy

She should get married, she has nothing better to do anyway. Flop movies, No career, no talent whatsoever. What more can she do with her time?

ffffffffffffffff

@Jody Umm... maybe because she's in love and ready to make that commitment? Duh!

papazao

matching mustaches, nice!

emireyredf

god dammit!

Tard

I don't know who to feel worse for David or Tattoo. Or maybe the airbrush guy. Oh wait, they still have money, so I guess they still win. "Ribs David,'Yes'Donna'".

eyeinthesky

Only a half dozen at her wedding? I wonder if it is the same people who saw her recent movie?

electriczipper

whats he?
speed racer part2

Rob

Nobody cares if this talentless hack and her washed up douche bag bf got married. Neither of them have a career so this is the only way to stay relevant.

BSweet

They will be incredibly happy for a short time, then the horrible divorce.

store.mysurface.org

congrats! make it last.

SheisOnlyPhotogenic

Megan Fox is only photogenic and requires so much makeup to please the cameras. I saw her the other day and a group of people were yelling " THERE GOES MEGAN FOX! "...I looked at her and she saw me with my girlfriend and said "nice kicks" (referring to the shoes i wore) but nobody calls it this anymore...She was just trying to be cool! I saw nothing wrong with the fact her boyfriend was trying to pull her away as if I would try to get her autograph or something. Anyway, I didnt think it was her because tv makes her look a whole lot better than standing right next to her...So, whats the big friggin deal TMZ??