Sandra Bullock/Jesse James

Divorce Final

6/28/2010 5:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Sandra Bullock's divorce from Jesse James is now a done deal.

Sandra Bullock
Sources tell TMZ both Sandra and Jesse signed the final documents last week. Sealed documents have been filed with the clerk's office in Travis County, Texas  -- sources tell us they are the papers making the divorce final.

Sandra filed for divorce back on April 23, saying the marriage "has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."

And sources say the divorce clears the way for Sandra to complete a single parent adoption.
0428_sandra_jesse_300

Jason

I don't know, but she looks absolutely gorgeous in this picture!!

Trish

You girls are right! Trish was just being a smarty pants. I can't stand Jesse.

dory in havasu

wow....3 1/2 months from start to finish!!!.....my husband's divorce from his ex-wife took 5 YEARS!!!!!(no kids...few properties)....guess it's good to be a movie star....at any rate... God bless Sandra.....I hope she has a wonderful new life with her little boy....and without the likes of Jesse James....he can have his bimbos and his tattoos....maybe he and Tiger can hang out together!

angeleyes

To "work things out" a couple does this before one partner commits serial adultery. Yes perhaps a moment of weakness can be forgiven if a partner confesses and the other partner is willing to suffer the hurt and betrayal - But this was not one time nor was it one fling - it was several - and it was repeated - So no excuses - no "poor me" I'll never do it again - Hah! All betrayal and lies -
Sandra did the right thing for herself and for baby Louie - Yes it's sad when a marriage breaks down but Jesse is an adult with children and needs to accept that he has a lot of growing up to do himself - accept responsibility and build some character.

lowren

Work it out?
If it woz just a fling which happened once,you can actually shut your eyes and work it out.
But when those pretty-li'll-flings involved a football-team-size-harem,there's no way to fix it
I don't think she woz happy filing for divorce but it wos just the right thing to do.
Now she can move on.

tacky66

i thought she was reconsidering; glad she went thru with the divorce; you can have money and still be low life and jesse james is low life.

James

A Texas divorce means no California divorce and no 50/50 split of community property. Sandra keeps her cash and her dignity. I honestly believed she was going to take him back.

Elaine Jones

Please, work it out means Sandra Bullock made her own decision... it does not mean work it out with Jesse.

Kat49

NOW Jesse can openly date who he really wants. Good for Jesse!!

georgiegirl

Approximately 2 months....that's the way it should be.

Bama DIVA

I am so proud of Sandra for seeing this through. The Alabama front line though would have been glad to put him in a sling for you baby!

J Simp

Good for Sandra, now she can move on with her life.

CD

Sad.

Tom Ace

"Baby, please take me back!"

"You slid your nastiness inside a tatted-up freak show...so I don't think so. Later douche."

SunGoku

And I thought things were going rather swimmingly.