Vince Neil Busted for DUI

6/28/2010 4:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Mötley Crüe frontman Vince Neil was arrested for suspicion of DUI this morning in Las Vegas.

vince neil
Neil's wife tells TMZ she is flying out to Las Vegas this morning to bail him out.

UPDATE: Shortly before Neil was arrested, the rocker appeared at his Las Vegas restaurant -- Vince Neil's Tres Rios Cantina.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

0423_celeb_dui_300_v2

Horndog

My bad - as was pointed out, it was the drummer, not the singer in Hanoi Rocks. A stroll down memory lane with Vince - I was living in Redondo Beach California at the time he had his little driving mishap. Heard the crash (the sound of which has stayed with me to this day) and called 911 (as no doubt did many). Believe me, you did not want to see the aftermath of this. One dead, two permanently injured. Think about that the next time you frequent one of his businesses or purchase any Motley Crue products.

store.mysurface.org

must be nice to be a rock star. do you think your bail would be 2k?

store.mysurface.org

dd

@Romo he killed 2 people I think we can judge.

Jackie

I find it amusing that Vince is "haunted" by his 1984 crash. Funny way to show it... Get arrested for another DUI? His actions caused the death of Razzle, and serious injury two other individuals. I have little, to no tolerance for individuals who get behind the wheel of a car while impaired. It shows a complete and utter disregard for the value of a human life. In my opinion, the laws in place for this type of crime are not strict enough. How many times does one have get cited for a DUI before their license is suspended?

In reference to Galatians 6:7-8, "For whatsoever a man soweth; that shall he also reap." Think about that Vince... You still have a chance to become a person of substance. I hope you are able to see the light and change your life.

Motley Crew

Vince didn't kill the singer from Hanoi Rocks (Michael Monroe) it was the drummer Razzle. Vehicular manslaughter.

I fit into my bikini!

way to go, Jerry! The comments on Vince's appearance are very immature and show the dumbing down of society.

1. Vince Neil is not a washed up rock star. He is still successful and runs a few businesses here in town.

2. He's not a bad guy, and yes, we all know what happened in 1985. He is not 100% to blame for that. They were BOTH drunk and he did not set out to kill his friend on purpose!

3. Nobody is without something they did in their past that gives them the pedestal to throw stones at someone else. Walk a mile in someone else's shoes...

4. vince had a little girl that died of stomach cancer at age 4. If you have ever had to bury a child, that alone will make you an alcoholic despite what you did in your past.

5. The idiot woman with the camera go what she deserved. You don't snap pics of anyone without their permission. Too bad lady.

6. I wouldn't kick Vince outta bed for eating crackers..he still looks good to me! So all you judgemental, perfect people should all look in the mirror. If you post negative, hateful comments about someone else's looks you should be required to post a pic of yourself..naked with all your flaws for us to see.

I have seen Vince in town alot and he is a nice person, he has alot to deal with emotionally and I wouldn't want to experience the pain he has for all the money in the world. Enough is enough, how much can one person take? As for people saying his wife is lying about his sobriety...give her a break, too. That's her husband..you want her to dis her man all over the media? Any of you would do the same if it was your spouse in this situation. It's really no one's business anyway. But since he got arrested for DUI it's obvious he isn't sober anymore but I don't condemn his wife for saying what she said. It's their business.

I fit into my bikini!

to Jenny, how right you are! You can't trust people out here as far as you can throw them! they will smile in your face and stab you in the back in a second. I haven't been to Tres Rios but it doesn't surprise me one bit.

I fit into my bikini!

sounds like La Mom has nothing better to do..lemme guess..home on welfare? kiddies rocking the trailor so this is what mommy does for her "me time" hate on someone she doesn't know? Yes, he drove drunk and yes, Razzle was killed in that accident back in 1985. Vince did not purposely set out to kill his friend that night. They were both drunk kids, nobody stopped them from getting in the car together. Didn't they leave a party to go get more booze which means other people at the party saw how drunk they were and no one stopped them from driving? The girl in the other car was not killed, she was injured badly but she did not die. Vince did not set out to kill his friend that night. yes it happened but imagine if this was you..all you holier than thous out there. I am not making excuses for him but the amount of hatred towards him on here is astounding and not right. Someone posted those without sin cast the first stone. I agree. Yes, I know it's unbelieveably wrong to drink and drive, no, I have never done it. BUT..I do believe Vince is hurting inside for a myriad of reasons, he really is a nice guy..look up what you want regarding his arrests, etc. He has had his share of grief himself and I wouldn't judge him ever nor would I want to walk in his shoes. Things that are eating him up inside will cause him to drink like this despite what has happened in the past as a result of the drinking.

people love to keep pointing fingers and bringing up all the bad things when something like this happens to someone. ANother poster mentioned how would you all like to have a not so great moment of yours plastered all over tmz for the world to see and comment on? All of you have something you want swept under the rug. May not be a dui but no one lives a perfect, flawless life. All the finger pointing, making fun of his appearance, etc just shows how much others love to kick people even more when they are down. You're all not so perfect. He didn't hurt anyone last night or this morning, whenever the arrest was, his accident involving the drummer was 25 yrs.ago, no that doesn't diminish the tragedy but they were kids and BOTH were drunk, you can't say he's still not hurting from that and ironically, still turning to alcohol. Not to mention the death of Skylar, his daughter. For all of you jerks giddy with joy hopping on the internet looking up his past arrests so u can make fun of him, why don't you google the way his little girl died, look up that tragedy while you're at it and maybe you will not be so hateful towards this man.

Jerry

Alright Kelly you lack of brained douchebag, For the last time, Razzle from Hanoi Rocks was at the party and chose to go with Vince. He is not innocent either. If he chose to ride with Vince, then he condoned drinking and driving. Whether Vince floored it or not, Razzle knew he was drunk. Therefore, he is just as guilty. Enough said a***ole

And get your story straight with how succesful Hanoi Rocks was (which isn't very):

In the 80s Hanoi Rocks albums have sold around 780.000–1.000.000 copies around the world, but mostly in Scandinavia and Japan. They are more known for their energetic live performances than for album sales though.

You talk selling out theatres and marquees, big frigging deal. They are has beens. I could care less about who influenced Guns N Roses. They are as relevant today as Hanoi Rocks. You can thank Axl Rose for that.

So...hard to sell 50-80 million albums out of the trunk of your car you misinformed prick.

And for anybody else who is claiming Vince is washed up, you are so wrong. Vince is worth 50 million on the minimum which is a far cry from being washed up, owns several restaurants/bars, tattoo parlors and an aviation company as well. He is becoming Mr. Las Vegas. Not to mention that Motley crue recently had one of the top grossing summer tours.

So keep typing your insults from your trailers as I can tell from the intelligence levels of most of your posts, that most of you never graduated high school. Therefore, you are the mindless wonders who should be in jail for impersonating human beings.

Deidra, suck it, You have no clue what I have been through.

Larry-Amateur Fat Ass Drunken Slob, another brilliant post from a nobody calling a very successful individual an amateur.

Jealous Bastards.

WTF

This isn't just another celebrity DUI. He was driving a car wasted back in the 80's and his passenger died. He participated in a big campaign against drunk driving and spoke about it on public service announcements and everything. If that isn't enough to not drive under the influence, what is?

Keith

It was the drummer, Razzle, from Hanoi Rocks who was killed by Vince Neil, not the singer, Mike Monroe.

RICHARD

HARVEY LEVIN 1ST YOU CAPITOLIZED YOUR CAREER ON THE MURDERS OF NICOLE SIMPSON,@RON GOLDMAN !2ND YOU COMMENTATE FOR A CHEAP COURT SHOW ! THEN YOU HAVE ALL THESE ROOKIES ON YOUR T.M.Z. SHOW HARRASSING CELEBRITIES ! YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE ONES THAT KILLED PRINCESS DIANA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GET A REAL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RICHARD

HARVEY LEVIN YOU 1ST GOT BIG COMMENTATING ON THE O.J. CASE ! THEN THE COURTROOM ! BUT NOW YOU ARE ANNOYING PAPARAZZI ! GET A LIFE @ GET A REAL JOB! LEAVE CELEBRITYS ALONE !

Kirsten

This guy needs to be put away for a long time. He killed his friend while driving drunk and left the other victims in vegetative states. What is it going to take for this fool to learn.He has no respect for life or public safety. Lock up this A-hole and throw away the key.

Mark Lewis

To all so quick to condemn the man, yes, he was wrong, should have called for a cab or had a designated driver. Obviously no one was hurt or killed in an auto related accident or incident, otherwise that too would be all over the press. One thing to point out here, when you hold normal people (celebrities are just normal people with the cool jobs that make a lot of money) to “God Like” status and expect them to be perfect, expect to be disappointed. They make mistakes and royally screw up like everyone else. It is very easy to be so quick to judge and make a rush of judgement, but remember an old adage, “let he who is without blame, cast the first stone”. All I can say is, we should keep him in our prayers, and hope this will not ever happen again and be a lesson learned.

Sincerely,