Vince Neil Busted for DUI

6/28/2010 4:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Mötley Crüe frontman Vince Neil was arrested for suspicion of DUI this morning in Las Vegas.

vince neil
Neil's wife tells TMZ she is flying out to Las Vegas this morning to bail him out.

UPDATE: Shortly before Neil was arrested, the rocker appeared at his Las Vegas restaurant -- Vince Neil's Tres Rios Cantina.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

0423_celeb_dui_300_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

KISSTAR

Okay,so he screwed up again.We are all just human!Also,the guy who died in his car was not the lead singer,and I don't remember hearing any news report in the past of a girl dying from a collision he was in.The only girl I know of who passed away was his daughter,and she had stomach cancer.LEAVE VINCE NEIL ALONE!!!!!!!

dui888.com

Oh ! So sad.Life is a serious affair,DUI people should understand.

roy

fly to vegas to bail him out..forget that let that old hippie rot a few days........

roy

All he needs is a Brett Michaels bandana!!

Joe Lafave Sr.

Vince and Motley Crue,
Vince you rule,your drinking doesn't! You, and the boy's
are the True Last Rockers.
We all love you,and are fan's here,get it together so we can
keep rockin with you:)
FOREVER A MOTLEY FAN- Joe LaFave Sr.
joelafave09@yahoo.com

American Citizen

I have been arrested for suspicion of DUI as well, just to prove later that I had NO alcohol in my system.
If a cop has an attitude, he can say you failed a field sobriety test and arrest you on SUSPICION alone... Let alone the idea that Vince could been super tired or had the flu or under the influence of prescribed medication or someone could have even slipped him something in his cola.... We don’t know all the details.... Why don’t we all wait and see how things go in court for Mr. Neil before talking trash... After all, are we not supposed to be assumed innocent till PROVEN guilty?

david

Vince, you are a loser, get a life! You would think killing someone already (Hanoi Rocks lead singer) would be a rude awakining, apparently not! I thought we all grew up after the eighties, you havent. Thank god you didnt kill anyone this time! Why dont you learn some life lessons from Nikki? Grow up!!!

Ben There

I've gotten a DUI. And I didn't kill anyone. ****, I wasn't even DRIVING!! I'll tell you one thing, I am able to take a cab these days if I have been drinking. Period. I'm sorry, but I have ZERO sympathy for someone that's worth $50 million dollars and can't pay to have someone drive him around. To not do so is just PURE ARROGANCE and ENTITLEMENT.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6