Coco

Hanging by a String

6/29/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ice-T's wife Coco showed off all of her oiled up super sized curves, lady lumps and nooks & crannies in an itty bitty string bikini on the beach in Miami Monday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
She definitely loves her tan lines.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Southern Gentleman

Big Fan...... And all you haters..... Stop it Coco.... you go girl .... big fan.... ummm... love them cheeks son...

Mimi

I friggen LOVE Coco!!!

pratap

Excilent!Verry Verry nice photo. Outstanding, Mindblowing.

nancy

Steven Tyler put it qite nicely " She got a body like a Venus but the face of Frankenstein! Woman got some junk in her trunk!

ash

aww look a woman made completly outta plastic

piscilla

it's amazing what money can buy

hunter93

i would definitly **** the hell out of her no matter wat any of yal say that bitch is sexxi

Krista

I'd do her and I'm a girl. She's beautiful!

Reg

Anyone who wouldn't tap that is gay!!! ... and not just gay...so f---ing gay you should have been a woman...and not just a woman but a big butchy lesbian woman....but only the kind that like other butchy women!!!

PoppyCatz

What the hell are those things? She's got a pair on the front and the back.

Pinky

Wow! she looks like Barbie on steroids,.she has very pretty face tho. but I feel sorry for her, she's Ice-T puppet for sure...and he's not even nice to her...was really cold about her pregnant sister coming and didn't even want to give up his bedroom for her visit, wow! talking some garbage about how pregnant woman use chop wood!! yadda yadda!! what a creep! not one ounce of thoughtfulness in his DNA & forget about being a gentlemen..oh he talks a good talk, but his actions speak for themselves...rude and selfish! I once heard him say on that show Cribs he killed anyone who would dare steal one grain of rice from his house! OMG! are you kidding me?? even Jesus taught to turn a blind eye to a hungry man who takes food to survive...how does one get to be that selfish? in the Italian culture you not only feed your guess you make sure to give them food to take home! just in case they have too much pride to let you know they are going hungry..I found out that Cajuns do the same thing. get the picture?

Pinky

Pinky

There is something about her boobs that looks painful to me, maybe it just that top heaviness and how tight the skin is around the implants...don't get me wrong I like a full figure woman, nothing more natural, natural being key word, there is something so weird about putting foreign objects into your body just to look like a plastic blown up Barbie Doll...and then walking around like its really you...less we forget all the woman who have died having these surgeries, something you hear little about but its a fact Jack!

Pinky

It's so unbelievably ignorant to call ppl haters because they don't like what u like, or have an opposing opinions, not even close dumbo! its called preferences! & we are entitled have em, & opinions vary, thus makes the world go around! She has created herself to look & act like a man's fantasy, hence the puppet comment in prior mes. I love full figure woman as long as they are born w/it,. but you would have be blind, deaf & dumb not to see how fake & pump full of plastic her bod is.. this is very hard on the eyes because we are Not use to seeing ppl who look this fake..I do live in Ca but this look is pretty exclusive to a region of Ca, called SoCa...Also I'd like to point out that these woman risk their lives going under the knife, you wouldn't believe how many have died getting so called simple procedures such as breast implants!...hush hush under the rug! no way could Ice-T love his woman, but he loves his creation...aka sex kitten...she seems very sweet but she comes off as a programmed woman who has been heavily influenced by what she's has seen on TV & thinks that is reality...& she is validated by it due to her creepy husband who is exploiting her..that's how I see it & I'm a man so there is no jealousy here, idiots!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13