Coco

Hanging by a String

6/29/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ice-T's wife Coco showed off all of her oiled up super sized curves, lady lumps and nooks & crannies in an itty bitty string bikini on the beach in Miami Monday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
She definitely loves her tan lines.

KellyR

Incredible body but wow, those boobs remind me of a nursing mom, full to bursting... LOL Just saying...

chill

Do people know that twice a month a women drops an egg to get fertilized? and unforunately it causes a slight moisture in our panties. These chicks that are wearing no underwear or thongs where does it go on their clothes, car seats or drips down their legs.And what about when the time the egg drops and doesnt get fertilized and we rag then where does it go or do they wear underwear during that time of the month??

mandy_Reeves

WOW!!!! I'm a straight gal and even I would tap that! Now THAT is a body to be proud of! woo...too bad her bubbies are fake, but she carries herself well.

lhartwell

What to say....what to say.......

First, oh yes we ladies are just sooooooo jealous of this, this, this giant woman. We wish we had rock soild breasts, fake blond fair, fake nails, A HUGE butt, a icky husband who pimps us and I'm so very sure encourages her to dress like a hooker.

More class, less a$$ sweetie. Right now you got TONS of a$$. lets try class on for size maybe.

Secondly....F off all you men out there who act like they would touch her even with their friends penis. Girlfriend looks dirty. I'd hate to find how many have 'hit that' I think you may suffer by comparison.

Mimi

What was the point in even wearing it??? She's left nothing to the imagination!

Bee

love her butt, boobs not so sure about. but doesn't she look like a blonde alicia keys in the second pic?

hmm... maybe i need my eyes checked, lol.

Ginger

She is gross her skin looks like it is going to tear

LULU

Why did she even bother with those little pieces of cloth, she's not leaving much to the imagination...GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!!!!!

What Da

Now THIS is the TEAM COCO that I can get behind! get it? See how I used TEAM COCO and BEHIND in one sentence and they referto two completely different things? GENIOUS! I tell you! SHEER GENIOUS!

dd

#18 you can just get breast and butt implants..and yes they do have butt implants.

Mo

I want her ass. I'm an envious bottom boy.

dd

With all the surgery and lipo the best she can get is Ice Tea..Wow!

steve

too all u jealous females who are posting on her this is what a real female is supposed too look like u may think she looks disgusting and all that but coco still looks way better then u ever did lol

note4

This is NOT what a real female looks like.

This is an expensively crafted synthetic piece. (Which some, or more likely many may enjoy.) A real female looks like your sister, mother or grandmother.

Princess

This is funny I bet she could float pretty well with the implants & all. If I were a guy I wouldn't like a flat thin woman or an enormous fat one either even chubby, but also fake looking I wouldn't. You just have to have the natural curves I can tell if you do plastic is not hot. Why don't people just put up pictures of barbie on their wall and forget about real life women because that's where it looks where it's going.