Coco

Hanging by a String

6/29/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ice-T's wife Coco showed off all of her oiled up super sized curves, lady lumps and nooks & crannies in an itty bitty string bikini on the beach in Miami Monday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
She definitely loves her tan lines.

Ana

I believe her behind is natural, but the boobs are not. Her behind is like that of a Black woman, and those are difficult for plastic surgeons to replicate. You have to admit, it's VERY unusual for a white woman to be so curvy. She looks good.

raven

Maybe I shouldn't hate my big a$$...Are big breasts and big A$$es really a turn on??? Later in life these huge things will be hanging down...ugh. Where will the boys be then?

Laura

Looks to me that she is so comfortable being almost nude in public it doesn't faze her to squat and take a crap on that lounge chair out in public either! Sure glad all you guys think such a fake is what men really like, shows how easy it is to fool a man! How smart you feel now, guys?

me

THAT IS TOTALLY GROSS. WHY DOES SHE EVEN BOTHER WEARING A BATHING SUIT IF THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL IT. LEAVE A LITTLE TO THE IMAGINATION. YOU LOOK LIKE A SLUT WITH A FAT ASS.

Man

Is Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine!!!!!!!!

Mike

There's a whole lot of straight hatin going on on this board. That girl is finea ass hell!!!!! No doubt about it. A lot of you females saying "when she gets old they'll be saggy" and "she'll be fat". Well some of you are already saggy and fat and not even old yet.

Mo

104. She Is Fine Fine Fine All Of You Hating Are Either Fat Ugly Chicks Or ***s. Get Real She
Is Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------
Excuse me! I'm a *** and stated I was envious and wanted her ass. I gave her a compliment. Leave ***s out of this.

dd

The real question is how many of you liberal men would allow your woman to be on a public beach in that bikini....not too many I bet.

Trish

If she's on a public beach. She should be arrested for indecent exposure. She looks great, but she would make my boy hit puberty before his time. Bong!

F-all

Skinny, curvy, fat, black, white, brown, who cares? Women are beautiful!!! Marvelous creatures who are capable of so much, I am glad I have the sight to look at the beauty of women. As far as being half nude, the human body is beautiful, who cares! The only reason why people are uptight about the nakedness of women, is because they are afraid of their own nakedness and their own religious oppression. We come into the world naked and spend our entire lives trying to be less vulnerable by first covering our bodies, then our brains, then our hearts.

TheUltraworld

That is amazing.

dd

@107 F-all the reason we don't walk around naked has nothing to do with religion...IT IS AGAINST THE LAW...it must be pretty cold in jail butt naked.

Angela

this woman has more plastic than a tupperware party.

gross!

Is she disfigured? Too bad these bimbos can't inject self confidence and self esteem like they can silicone and botox. Maybe we'd have some non-Frankenstein looking celebs.
Stop the surgery and start the therapy!!

dd

Is that hair under her arm?