Megan Fox -- Check Out My Wedding Ring!

6/30/2010 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Decked out in gym gear -- Megan Fox and her new hubby Brian Austin Green gave their ring fingers a workout in Hawaii yesterday ... showing off their sparkly new wedding bands during a romantic afternoon stroll.

0922_media_removed_small-3
As we previously reported, the two tied the knot in a small, private ceremony at the Four Seasons on The Big Island sometime last week.

G.R.

Wow. Still together. 6 Month countdown begins until their divorce.

itsMeAgain

well haven't they been together for years? i thought i read somewhere that she lost her virginity to this guy. that's prob why she is so hung up on him cuz he isn't much of a catch. never could figure out why she kept going back to this guy. anyways, since they have been together for a while, they may surprise us and go the distance. we shall see!

Phreaky

I must be going blind, I don't see a ring on her finger in the full-sized picture.

electriczipper

he looks rough...
I guess when they do a bio movie of Stacy Keach or Joaquin Phoenix all they have to do is give him a hairlip and he will have a job

truth

LOOK AT THAT FAT A$$ *****

MMMM MMMM GOOD

Lorrie

Obviously, he couldn't afford a nice ring.

lhartwell

Well, at least she found a man whom likes his women white trash, he has many nasty tats as she does.
What are these ladies, esp. ladies thinking? Do they not know how bad they look in those gowns they wear to fancy dancy Hollywood events?

Seriously, now they look like they should be sitting at end of some red-neck bar at 2:00 a.m. looking to take home whoever will have them.

Some trends are just not a good idea. Madonna Vogue eye brows?
Remember when all the ladies did that? Awful then and awful now.

Same with the tats. Now that class-----eeeeee!

boz

Honeymoon Phase - 1 month. Get me pregnant phase - 3 months. Restraining order phase - 6 months. Divorce and wallet raiding phase - 9 months.

CCC

He tried to buy her a thumb ring but it kept falling off. Yuk-Yuk.

Politico Pablo

He's turned into a really big guy. Back in the day, when he was on 90210, he was just a little squirt. I thought he was really good in the movie Domino.

urmom

whoa... y does she lyke him.. i mean come on?.. isn't he lyke 40 nd shez lyke 24? blah old perv. I hope she comes to her sences.. (again). >.

Marilyn's Keepsakes

Wowza! Love the rock, or should I say rocks? I'm kind of glad they finally tied the knot, I think these two are totally hot together!

hohoho

Photo op: yeah show your ring baby

Chris Kevin

Some, of you guys are the lowest s*** I've read on TMZ. It isn't your business what Megan Denise Fox and Brian Austin Green do since, they are both grown young adults. Some of you guys need to layoff the thumb sick jokes and calling her white trash because, that is a racist comment about a Hollywood actress. Megan Fox is Irish, Cherokee Indian and Caucasian she is made perfectly, by God himself and you creeps can't see that. I wonder what your lives will be like when people talk bad about you and they don't even know you.

BeatlesFan1

1) they have been dating since 2004, so i think the "honeymoon" could possibly be over already, and they are ready to go the distance "officially".
2) they remind me so much of my hubby and i...together for 8 years, got married, and now are in our 13th year and happier than ever. plus, B.A.G. looks alot like mine too!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments