Vienna Girardi

Face Full of Man Junk

6/30/2010 10:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Way before she ever met Jake Pavelka ... "Bachelor" winner Vienna Girardi got down and dirty in a spring break dance contest -- and by the looks of it, she really got the shaft.

0629_Vienna_Girardi_launch_4

It all went down in The Bahamas in March 2009 -- mere months before Vienna met Jake -- and according to sources, the guy who delivered the package was a total stranger.

Besides the genital face-plant -- Girardi also struck a pose in which she stared down the barrel of a big, brown loaf launcher ... with the same guy.

Based on the photos, Vienna has plenty of experience with painful splits.

lee

Does anyone have Vienna's phone number. I want to hire her to come work for my company. She is such a great role model. NOT!!! Can't believe she is going to be spoken person for a company. How embarrassing for them. Just think, when she gets up to speak, the audiance will have this picture in their minds.

Snerkles

The angle is way wrong, in the face-plant pic...unless he's limp as a 12" piece ofcooked spaghetti. I think she just planted her face in the general area, but isn't actually servicing the pump;)

Cravin Morehead

Should anyone be surprised? Just take a look at her...she looks(and acts) like skanky trailer trash! Most of the women on these "Reality Shows" are the same...fugly, fat, broke, and classless!!!

coastal

Wow.... I bet her parents are proud. What a SKANK.

Shelley Delich

The guy in the yellow swimsuit has a chub.I suppose that is acceptable.

kickaboo

Lordy, Lordy..Vienna is a fraudy! What product was she pushing besides Slvts R Us? Bioluster? Real nice company rep you have there, folks. Sounds like Vienna is the Taylor Swift type, don't pay enough attention to her-- well(when Jake found out she was a slvt and gold digger), "I'll tell everyone you are gay". Bet Vienna is waiting for Hef to call now.

Lucy

Vienna who? Cmon ... let's move on. She's had her 15 minutes of fame.

lhartwell

When did it change out there from expecting young women to behave respectably to now anything goes?

I'm of the 80's generation of teenagers, not too old, but not a twentysomething {thankfully} and my guys friends to use think women like this one, were "pigs"
"Ya, gotta decide Lisa, are you a nice girl or a pig" I can hear them now...

Sure they would watch you behave like a pig and hoot and holler but, you were still a pig. Maybe a pretty pig, but a pig.

So....I'm asking, when did this change? Now we have photos of gals in public, attempting to constantly out do one another and its just turned in to the slut off, who is a bigger pig me or her? And we the photos to prove it.

Really? Too many young women behave like pigs today. Clearly, just look at the internet, and the thing is, its ALL young women, not just the white girls, its all races.

Great. A whole generation of ****tail waitresses.

bob

What does "big, brown loaf launcher" ?

John

Jake just let out a huge sigh of relief, he got to use this dirty whore and now he can concentrate on finding a wife and she can go back to being what she does best.....whoring around

Donna

What a wonderful photo of another up coming Slut!

kickaboo

Vienna's favorite word is, "NEXT!!"

Susie-Q

I am a firm believer in the saying what you do when you think no one is looking is who you "really are." That is your character. If she thought no one would see these she was so wrong. I also have to wonder about Jake---they never had sex!! Very strange. so she is saying----

carol

What a wonderful picture to put on the mantel for your Grandchildren.

john johnson

hey vienna, come get MY sausage!