Britney Source: Bodyguard's Abuse Claim 'Absurd'

7/1/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned a former, part-time security worker for Britney Spears contacted the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services, claiming Britney abused her sons, but his timing raises suspicions.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Sources say Fernando Flores claimed Britney whipped one of her sons with a belt.  Flores made other claims that Britney abused both sons.  But sources tell us Flores did not utter a peep for more than a month after he was let go.

A source close to Britney and her family tells TMZ, "The allegations made by Fernando Flores are absurd."  The source adds, "Flores was never an employee of Britney.  He was never an employee of the Spears family.  He worked part-time for a security company."

And sources say Children Services investigated -- as they must -- and determined the claim had no merit.

ell

Sad she and the kids have to go through this. Never underestimate people's greed.

@Vererin

Too bad he gave an interview to The Sun saying he did it. He put it out there.

Slyth

SHUT UP timsami!! What kind of name is that anyway? Indonesian?? I'll call AZ on yo ass too!! Hahahaha.

Prancy

It is quite common for child protective services to find complaints of child abuse unfounded. The reason is that they ask the people who are accused if they did it and they of course deny it. The kids may be too scared to speak the truth so they just don't speak up. Others who may know about it are being supported by the abuser, so they don't want to rock the boat. So they lie. So, there you go. They found nothing. It doesn't mean it didn't happen.

VEL

I DONT BELIEVE THIS ONE BIT, HE JUST WANTS MONEY.

FR

POOR BRIT

joses

THAT IS BULL$#IT!
GO BRITNEY POP PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

brittany

Being a mom myself , this sh*t gets me fuming....what the hell is wrong with this guy. Trying to get a quick buck by slandering her. Why would she beat her kids when she just got them back. That guy needs to grows some f*cking balls and get a real job and not try to skeem sh*t outta hard working people. If i saw this dude i would bitch slap him so hard he'd prolly say i was beating him. Oh and i would cuz u dont bring up peoples kids. Thats crossing the line.

brittany

hey robert who the **** r u to say that shiit...dont even say that shiit...your probably not even a parent so shut ur ****in mouth you ignorant *******..got it...your the trash by saying that dumb shiit

FR

PEOPLE, ARE U CRAZY? Mr. Flowers is a opportunist, THIS IS OBVIOUS!the press make u stupid! sad!

Move On

While I'm suspicious of his true motives, I believe him.

Doesn't anyone remember when the kids had to be rushed to the hospital? Turns out they had eaten something they were ALLERGIC to.

Doesn't anyone remember how she's fried her brain with regular use of Ecstacy, alcohol and other drugs to the point of no return and to where she can't even live as a legally independent individual anymore?

Doesn't anyone notice how she RARELY if EVER is pictured in motherly interaction with her oldest son? My bet is that the kid who got the belt was him, Sean Preston. There's an obvious coldness and unattachment between both her and that son. She's always doting on the youngest one.

And to those condoning using a BELT on a child, especially under the age of 5 years old, SHAME ON YOU! That is not just a spank and is NOT discipline. That's ABUSE.

Move On

hey "brittany," same thing can be said to you honey. You don't live with her either, do you? And last I saw, this was a blog that allowed readers' comments, fair and open for EVERYONE, not just the dolts who agree with YOU. Now go take a Midol and lie down sweetie, you're a little cranky.... :)

Googie

Never happened. Kevin would not let that happen. Britney's dad would not let that happen. Britney has acted & done strange things, but I truely believe she would not do that to her kids.

Fernando Full of Bull Flores should be made to pay for any costs incurred from Children's Services or Britney's lawyers due to his lies.

Move On

Well, Kevin wasn't there. And her dad obviously wasn't there either (I mean, the guy DOES run errands and things, right).

I don't know why everyone is so quick to think that celebrities (especially ones that have drug-fried brains and severe mental illness) couldn't do such things. I wouldn't put it past her to have done something like that while having one of her mental freakouts. Easier to believe than to not believe.

Steinberg

He's a bodyguard? LOL

Cilla

This guy needs to get a life.I hope he understand that he just shot himself in the foot because nobody will want to hire him at this point.
I don't care for Brittany Spears but you know what spanking your child with your hand,a fly swatter,or a belt is NOT ABUSE! The Department of Children Services in every state is flooded with what amounts to be bogus claims of abuse because people,like some of you on this board,call in about parents spanking!So these social workers,who are overworked and underpaid,have to go in and investigate spankings.Then people get all mad when a kid dies of ACTUAL abuse that was not picked up in time because these social workers were investigating bogus abuse claims.The only time spanking amounts to abuse is if bruises are left on the child.When that happens the parent/caregiver has crossed the line of disciplining the child to beating the child.
I am a mother and I spank my child. I don't spank often and I only spank if she is doing something that could get herself hurt or killed,if she hurts another child on purpose or if she is being totally disrespectful to an adult-like her teacher or her grandparents. My daughter is 9 and I have only had to spank her,with my hand or with a flyswatter, 10-12 times in her lifetime. Spanking is a personal choice that every parent has to make when it comes to discipling your child but it does not make me an abusive parent because I chose to spank my kid and you have chosen not to. A beating is one thing a spanking is something totally different. If a spanking leaves bruises then it is not a spanking it is a beating and that should be reported. Quit tying up DHS workers over a parent spanking their child so that they can actually deal with real cases of abuse.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments