Britney Source: Bodyguard's Abuse Claim 'Absurd'

7/1/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned a former, part-time security worker for Britney Spears contacted the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services, claiming Britney abused her sons, but his timing raises suspicions.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Sources say Fernando Flores claimed Britney whipped one of her sons with a belt.  Flores made other claims that Britney abused both sons.  But sources tell us Flores did not utter a peep for more than a month after he was let go.

A source close to Britney and her family tells TMZ, "The allegations made by Fernando Flores are absurd."  The source adds, "Flores was never an employee of Britney.  He was never an employee of the Spears family.  He worked part-time for a security company."

And sources say Children Services investigated -- as they must -- and determined the claim had no merit.

bebefj123

Whipping him with a belt is not a bad thing. Going overboard can be abusive

Wiley

Damn, he's not the first person to report Britney's erratic behavior! We get these stories from many of her former employees. Didn't she beat the crap out of a car with an umbrella? She can't even dress herself! And she has a history of "mingling" with the hired help. Could be all true but no proof. I thought the original story was that he quit. Maybe he wanted to get all of his back pay before he reported anything. Maybe he stayed with the security company for a while after quitting Britney. Who knows? He also said he saw her feeding seafood to the kids when they are allergic to it and that's a strange story to make up so I kinda believe him.

sonia

People who say that whipping kids with a belt is discipline and not child abuse need to realize that Miss Spears kids are only three and four years old. To inflict that kind of pain on tiny children is most definitely abuse. Btw, I was spanked with a belt as a child and I definitely have resentment over it.

Shanna

OMG... someone else trying to make Britney look bad. He was trying to get some play from her and she rejected him!! This just goes to show she can continue to trust NO ONE but her dad!!

Jenny

Hasn't anybody else noticed this is the same man that accused Britney of sexually harassing him? He didn't get enough press/money out of that story, so he came up with a better one.

I hate to think that she could actually be doing this to her children. But you have to figure, the girl is constantly surrounded by people. If in fact she was abusing her children, somebody else would have noticed by now... Somebody other than a scorned ex bodyguard.

Brian

Hey as a mother she has the right to discipline her kids and spankings and not abuse. She from the south were corporal punishmenthas always been the way to raise your kids,I sure she got her ass whipped many times back in the day.As long as its not along draw out beating just a spanking even if she used a belt she has the right to discipline. Maybe if she gotten more of them even now,, her life would turn out better..

carl goeller

it's ashame the poor guy might of seen britney naked??????? is he gay or just stupid???? any guy in the same case sinerio wouldn't complain. i know i wouldn't complain.

Sanela

Britney is a great mum and she likes her sons a lot..so...I do not believe that she abused them....that is a simple artifice!!!!

chrissy

I hope Britney turns around and sues the crap out of him. Britney is one celeb parent who RARELY has a nanny. Unlike 90% of celebs she actually raises her kids and takes them almost everywhere she goes. You would have to be a complete gullible idiot to think Britney abused her kids. Child Services investigated and they found nothing wrong, reporting a false allegation can land you in jail and if I was Britney I would be taking action but unfortunately Britney is one of those people who is too kind hearted and that is why she has been stomped on all these years. She wants to see the good in people and not the bad , that is how she ended up with kids by a goldigging deadbeat

Sanela

I agree with you Chrissy!!!!!Britney 4 ever:)<3<3<3<3

Guest

Child abuse is when you don't show no love or compassion to your child, and you verbally or physically hurt your child for no reason or due to your uncontrollable emotions. Spanking or hitting is a discipline that you use on a misbehaving child to straighten him or her up, so the child would not do something bad again. Sometimes that don't work! If it don't, you really have a PROBLEM CHILD! If I am wrong about what I said, correct me! Cause I think Fernando can't tell the difference!

MISSNEIMA

SEE THIS IS WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.. WHY WOULD SOMEONE TELL ON SOMEBODY WHOOPING THEIR KIDS WITH A BELT.. THAT IS NOT ABUSE.. CHILDREN NEED THEIR TAILS WHIP SOME TIMES IT'S A FORM OF DISCIPLINE YOU IDIOTS... UNLESS SHE HIT EM WITHTHE BUCKLE PART OF COURSE... KEVIN ASS WAS PROBABLY UP TO IT .. HE'S SUCH A TWO TIMED LOSER... I CSANT STAND HIM... GO BRITNEY

my

this is not true!!

Sanela

Gooooooo Britney....like as you said in your song :'Say what you want about me..' ,so just let the people saying what they want but a lot of them know that they lie.. your fans with you 4ever Britneeeey<3<3<3<3<3 all suport 4 you :)

The Rock and Roller

Move On, you hit the hammer on the nail. B*tchney abused her kids like no tomorrow. It seems like the public have amnesia on the antics of Sh*tney. They also forgot she tried to drown her kids in 2007 Andrea Yates style which led to her inbred hick father to do conservation. She hates her father and her camp decried Courtney Love's claims that B*tchney was molested and raped by her father. Since they decried it, we can say it was TRUE! Her brain was physically destroyed from the drugs she took, namely Meth and X and cocaine. The reports of her being bipolar is not true. Now her family wants to think her erratic behavior didn't happen. Well it did and not many people (apart from her sheep) like her anymore. I guarantee you she will keep beating her kids and then one dies and say it was an accident. Screw B*tchney!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments