Kelsey Grammer's Wife

Files for Divorce

7/1/2010 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Grammer
TMZ has learned ... Kelsey Grammer's wife, Camille Grammer has filed for divorce.

The divorce petition was just filed by her lawyer, Neal Hersh. She is seeking joint legal custody and primary physical custody of their children.

Camille -- a member of the cast of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- is citing "irreconcilable differences" and is seeking spousal and child support.

The couple -- pictured above on June 13 at the Tony Awards -- was married in August, 1997 ... they have two kids.

UPDATE 2:42 PM PT: A rep for the couple just released the following statement: "Kelsey and Camille value privacy.  They understand that private lives sometimes get played out in public but ask on this occasion that their privacy -- and the privacy of their children -- be respected."

Greg

I thought he was married to Niles. Turns out he was married to the dog.

Thank you! Frazier has left the building. Good night!

jim

Who gets Eddie?

sherri

He is to old for her anyway. She has basset hound eyes, not the prettiest of women that is for sure. Probably a gold digger and he finally wised up. Finally saw the truth after getting tired of humping the fur!

Glo

Kelsey cheated! Probably with one of thr guys from his broadway show!

tim

Who gets Eddie?

bosox406

maybe his right-wing rants drove her over the cliff.

Shag

He's a right-wing Repbulican, who cares.

melanie

Wonder when she was a "Playboy" model? She grew up in Cedar Grove,NJ and I went all through school with her. Model was a nice name for what she did. Agree with being over botoxed. How about the breast augmentation too. I feel sorry that she couldn't have a child due to IBS but probably wouldn't have carried it herself anyway as it would have messed up all the plastic work. You should have seen her in her late teens and early 20's. You wouldn't recognize her now!!!

Shelly

How can Camille now be on Real Housewives?? She's obviously not going to be a housewife anymore if she gets divorced. HELLO!! There is nothing REAL about those shows!! Might as well call those shows Real Stupid Divas!!

Michele

OMG thats what it looks like when someone has TOO much plastic surgery. She looks plastic and fake. Gawd. What a waste of good money.

rainbow

i've met kelsey. he's an ass. she's a stripper. seemed like a perfect couple.

JJ

You'd think he would be over the bimbos by now, but no. Oh well, she is set for life. Hey Kelsey. DON'T MARRY GOLD DIGGERS!

Mr. Bate

His wish just came true. Hehehe. Now for all the times he saw
something young and sexy and said to himself, "fcuk, I wish
she files before I die". Asia, here I come!

My New Name

I really don't have an opinion about someone else's marriage or divorce. My comments are, as they usually are, about the comments.

First, I'd like to reply to "Superman," who as of this post is at number 30 and who said, "That was his mistake! Allowing her to be on a reality tv show!"

Mr. Superman, it is 2010, not 1910, and women don't have to get permission from their husbands to do anything. He didn't "ALLOW" her to be on a television show. I haven't heard anyone make a comment like that in 20 years and it sounds even more stupid now than it did then. I'd really like to know exactly how do you think Kelsey, or any man for that matter, "ALLOWS" their wives to do things? Exactly how does that work? Idiot.

Then to Violette-Blue, I have a much less volatile comment to make. You said, "And 13 years is like 50 in Hollyweird years." You know, when I read that, I thought, "Yep, she's right." But then I thought again, and you know what? No. It isn't right. Thirteen years ISN'T like 50 years in Hollywood, because you know what - that's part of the problem: we always think of them as playing by a different set of rules than the rest of the world. The result is THEY think they play by a different set of rules. And NO, they DON'T. Thirteen years is 13 years. While I respect you and what you had to say, Hollywood people live by the same calendar the rest of us live by.

One comment I'd like to make is about IBS. I don't know what Camille's case is, because I am not privileged to her medical information. But, I have IBS - have had it for decades - and I have given birth to three wonderful, healthy children. I try to stay up on the IBS information since I suffer from it, and I have never heard of a connection between IBS and giving birth. I am not saying it isn't true and that she is lying - just that in more than three decades of suffering with it myself and staying up to date on it, I've never heard of it.

My last remark is about the request for privacy. I find that opening your home and your life to television cameras and having them follow you around do***enting every large and minute part of your life and then crying for privacy when you file for divorce from a very public man is the height of hypocrisy.

Happy Independence Day!

NoBreederRat

I'm sorry, Kelse, that really sucks. Hopefully things will work out for the better.