Former First Lady Gaga?

7/1/2010 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a matronly-looking Lady Gaga in Boston on Wednesday (left) -- and former President Bill Clinton's wife Hillary Clinton in 2003 (right).

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Only one sang about a "Bad Romance."

We're just sayin'.

riottgirl

They both look like transvestites. And both a pieces of sh%t.

hahayaright

They are both puppets and have no brains of their own. I choose music over crooked politics though. & stop calling gaga ugly shes better looking than HILARIOUS CLINTON!

RobRod

TMZ should pose the following question to readers. "Who's most disgusting? Answers: a)Gaga b)Clinton c)both equally disgusting.

Mr. Bate

Although I have no respect for Bill as the prez, I don't blame
him for not refusing Monica. Hilary or Monica? LG go fcuk yourself!

jaye

Sheesh! GaGa looks like a Grandma.

Liz C

Totally agree with the comments about Hillary Rodham Clinton being much more than just President (U.S. Presidents are never referred as "former President") William Jefferson Clinton's wife! She is the Secretary of State!

Wiley

Hillary hasn't ever said one inspiring thing in her life. She's supporting Obama's campaign to cir***vent and not enforce our laws and to make the states (and us) pay for the resulting billions of dollars in aid for illegals. Illegals who some how are living here and not taking any of our jobs but are in our schools and using our hospitals and everything else available to them while sending billions of dollars back to families in Mexico. Clearly someone (the president) is deceiving us but it's the poor democrats who are suffering most so who cares?

Hillary and Gaga can't pair up because neither of them is a "receiver". I wouldn't do either of them but we're never given that choice so I don't vote.

nita

Hillary is prettier.

Tiggy

Gaga looks like Marilyn Manson....gross!! She is such a JOKE!!! Nothing creative about her..musically or fashion wise. Just more white trash with a gimmick, that uneducated people buy into. SAD!!

Tiggy

heyy

lady gaga is soo wonderful i love her!!!!!

Susan

I love that Gaga is emulating such a powerful, intelligent, awe inspiring woman. I am a GaGa fan for music...not her eccentricities or her beauty so I couldn't care less what she wears (although the girl has some fabulous footwear!). I think Hillary was the only politician I ever donated to...what she did for my state of NY was monumental. I pray she gives a presidential run one more shot. The people complaining about her are diehard GOP peeps who can all line up and kiss BPs butt like the guy who apologized to BP did and who would be in charge of all the energy programs if they win back the senate. Vote Dem for the sake of our country! That man scares me to my soul. A few Reps from any state gets in and he is in charge of policy and is going to let the oil companies have there way.

tatijana

lady gaga lady gaga lady gaga lady gaga lady gaga
best best best best best best best best best best best !!!

AmbieCandies(:

Who I'd Rather....?? GAGA! She is so gorgeous!

dennis dickinson