Mel Gibson/Oksana's Lawyers Talked Leaks

7/1/2010 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva spent lots of time in court today talking about how the secretly-recorded tapes of Mel were leaked ... TMZ has learned.

0701_mel_oksana_EX_TMZ_02

Sources tell us ... Oksana's lawyers "vehemently denied" that she was the leak.   The judge never determined where the leaks came from.

The judge made it clear to everyone to put a lid on it, stat.

The restraining order prohibiting Oksana from releasing the tapes is still in place.

Lawyers for both sides were mum when they left court.

JLS

Leaks are so wonderful! They clarify who someone really is when you hear them say it. Gotcha, Mel!

John

leaks are great ....

too bad they are no where to be found...

come on tmz post it

moon DOGGIE

THESE TWO BELONG TOGETHER.
A RACIST AND SCORNED BITCH!
WHAT BLISSFUL LOVE!

Steinberg

Leaks Shmeaks! Why don't you put a lid on it Mel you anti semetic racist piece of dog ****! I hope karma kicks you right in your Aussie ****ty ass you stupid jerk

John

So I go looking for this tape and all I can find is everyone point to a report that radaronline says they heard the tape and confirm its him...

ok this is all bull****... how do they know this is real .... you news sites are blowing this up and there is zero proof this is true. The judges order does not count towards media so saying court ordered is bs...

Come on Harvey

newname

We all get angry sometimes and let the dark side of our nature take over. Mel Gibson is no different. If people want to act like they're pure and have never made racial comments, be my guest. But you're lying. We don't know what this woman did to push him, but obviously some serious stuff went down between them. Maybe he figured out she was just with him for the money.
Who knows? What I DO know is that I'll still go to his movies if I hear they are good. If he is able to continue making movies after this, that is. I'm sure the media will be on him like white on rice.

tmz@frog.cc

Mel Gibson is an evil bigot. Besides his racist rants, this comment must be the most vile: "I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

No more apologies and addiction clinics. All Bull Sh*t.

Phreaky

You know damn well it was her. Her plan is working perfectly.
Congrats Octosana, your gold-digging wh*re abilites have paid off well.

Mary

Mel Gibson should live a quiet and low-key life.
He is rich and famous
And doesn't need all the negative press
I would tell him how to lead his life
He should marry me
I would be good to him and I'm sure he would be good to me.

Japes

For the record Mel is NOT Australian. Just a side note neither is Russell Crowe. Mel was born in the US (and lives in Malibu) and Russell is a New Zealander. Stop blaming Australia for these raging boneheads behavior.

Gene

In another article TMZ verified that these tapes were authetic. I haven't heard these tapes, has anyone else? If they exist, lets hear them so we can hear for ourselves. Do we let the media tell us what is authentic, what is real or not? Only believe what you hear yourself, first hand, in the moment, and then only believe half of what you hear on a tape.

newname

Yeah, of course it was her. Who else would have done it?
I'm quite sure it wasn't Gibson. First, let's find out what he was so angry about. Maybe he caught her screwing the bulter or something. And like I've pointed out, I don't even want to hear anyone saying they've never said stupid sh*t while angry. We all have.

ohreally

No, her plan is not working perfectly. Unless revenge is her primary motive.
She will not get much, relatively speaking, from child support. And what idiot guy is going to want her after all this? Men who want services like she provides (and it is apparently all this whore knbows how to do well. Her singing made my ears bleed) expect and demand confidentiality.
So basically she is an aging whore, lousy singer, and who is gonna want this woman who is developing a very strange face due to all her plastic surgery.
She is the agent of her own destruction.

ó|ó

She probably tried to blackmail him, he would not pay, and she releases the tapes. What was HE thinking? -Final nail in the coffin? -I want my career to end NOW? -People already know what a big A** i am? -All attention is good attention? Mel is a nutcase, we all understand that now. Wasn't he someone who used to help people? He sure could use some help now. Mel seems so harmless doesn't he, but he is a __________. And we have enough of those people already, they all need to go away. Fast.

kirkham

She probably tried to blackmail him, he would not pay, and she releases the tapes..

BINGO!!! AND WE HAVE A WINNER CHUCK..TELL EM WHAT THEY WON..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments