Mel Gibson

Hurls the 'N' Word

7/1/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed ... Mel Gibson is caught on tape, screaming at his baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, "You look like a f*king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

0701_mel_oksana_Getty_EXD_01
The tapes were secretly recorded by Oksana in the midst of their nuclear breakup and custody battle.

We've also confirmed Mel is heard on tape calling Oksana a "whore" and a "c**t."

The tapes have been submitted to the judge in their custody battle and are under seal.  Sources say the tapes were recorded prior to May, when Mel and Oksana reached a custody agreement with a mediator.

And TMZ has learned ... Mel sent Oksana a number of incendiary emails that she kept.

TMZ broke the story in 2006 when Mel went nuts on a cop after being busted for DUI, saying, "F**king Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

UPDATE:  Mel's rep just told TMZ he could not confirm the credibility or accuracy of the tapes.  TMZ, however, has confirmed that the tapes are the real deal.

Migaux

See, here's the thing: On a personal level, I don't know the guy. I don't care for what he says and I'd never be friends with someone like that. But at the same time, I don't have to be friends with the guy behind the counter at 7-Eleven in order to buy a slurpee from him. I don't CARE what he thinks. I still want my slurpee. If Mel Gibson is still making movies, and the movie itself looks good, then I'm still going to see it.

LASHALE SMITH

I did not no he was such a stupid man calling people *****s let him say it face to face to a black person and he will get his ass kick i bet you that

joann

Author: William
Comment:

Mel does it again!! He's been a hate mongering racist pig for years & Still thinks his fame & money will always allow him to get away w it! I didn't buy into his "alcohol made me do it" excuse after his anti semitic rant two years ago. I call upon ALL of you to join me in my boycott & not buy/rent ANYTHING that includes/ is associated w Mel Gibson. A good actor but WHAT a miserable human being! A big, enduring drop in income will send the message (everytime you rent a Gibson movie, he gets a royalty).
Joy......Joy Bahar is that you saying these things about Mel???
As for me I will keep buying and paying to go see Mel!!! The racist theme is wearing really thin these days!!

reg3984

WTF, Mel is from Australia where the f!$kin jellyfish will kill you!! Wimpy ass Americans dont understand that ish. Aint no racism there, just a man putting a woman in her place. I'm black and I been in the same situation. Whatever it takes, no skin off his back. The guts to make that Last Temptation movie makes him OK in my book.

klgraver

MG is such an ass- Mr. Family Values, devout Catholic with a private chapel on his property & director of
Passion of Christ, but yet HATES, Jews, African Americans, gays, divorces his wife 4 another woman & has a child w/
her, now they are not 2gether- TYPICAL!!!

loyallamb

I can't believe the excuses people have made for this pathetic excuse for an actor. It actually scares me on the amount of people who are for this guy. I don't care what she said to him the fact that he is telling her he hopes she gets raped is sick enough. His acting has really gotten worse over the years and I think for the last movie he did there are much better actors that could have made that movie a hit. I think that anyone who stands up for this low life needs serious help. No matter how angry I get I would never wish upon rape on another human being, I would NEVER use racial slurs at anyone. If I was not a Christian I would say lock him up in a room with a jew and a black man and see what happens but since I am a Christian I must walk in love and say that man needs serious counselling and his visits to his child should be supervised until he gets anger management and sober. I have blocked any replies to this thread so anyone of you haters who should join Mel in couselling I will never see what you say and would NEVER waste my time reading it.

cartel

can we please react the same way when black celebs make openly rasist remarks????.....

Alexis

Why are you posting this same article every single day TMZ? It's not even a new updated article it's the same one and you keep it on the front page. You don't even do that when a celeb dies! F-ing weird. SMH

Exitwound

He was probably drunk and very pissed off at his soon to be ex. He is still an ass, she's probably not a princess either.

Synical Guy

I think the real question here is what do you think Lt. Murtoff would say?

terry

He is such a pig.

emerald

#709 He didn't wish rape on her - if this alleged transcript is right he said she could get raped so get over yourself!!
#711 You hit the nail right on the head, the only people here so overly sensitive are WHITE, even BLACK commenters on this sight have said they may not like the word but at the end of the day it doesn't worry them like it worries all the politically correct nutters out there who will have you hung, drawn, quartered after a public flogging for saying a word that is so out there that any ethnicity it appears apart from a WHITE person can use the word without rebuke!! I don't like the word, never have and have never used the n word at all, that doesn't make me a wonderful person!!
For those on here name calling Mel or anyone else, remember what the bible says - let he who is without sin cast the first stone!! So anyone hypocrite enough to pick the stone up hm?!

Maja hluchanova

Mel Gibson, you are the best in whole world, your movie are fantastic, "BRAVEHEART" , non one can do , just only one MEL GIBSON, you are AVSOME, ignore please IDIOTS Maja

Raejean

I really don't have much use for Mel anyway, but if these tapes are legit, it confirms that he's a pig.

badnadz

even if Mel Gibson is a movie star, doesn't make him less possible to be a racist. Some people don't get wizer with age, they just think they're always right.So i just think he's one of those who would say :...''even if i said that, doesn't mean i'm racist! i know black people and i was drunk!!''

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments