Mel Gibson

Hurls the 'N' Word

7/1/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed ... Mel Gibson is caught on tape, screaming at his baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, "You look like a f*king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

0701_mel_oksana_Getty_EXD_01
The tapes were secretly recorded by Oksana in the midst of their nuclear breakup and custody battle.

We've also confirmed Mel is heard on tape calling Oksana a "whore" and a "c**t."

The tapes have been submitted to the judge in their custody battle and are under seal.  Sources say the tapes were recorded prior to May, when Mel and Oksana reached a custody agreement with a mediator.

And TMZ has learned ... Mel sent Oksana a number of incendiary emails that she kept.

TMZ broke the story in 2006 when Mel went nuts on a cop after being busted for DUI, saying, "F**king Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

UPDATE:  Mel's rep just told TMZ he could not confirm the credibility or accuracy of the tapes.  TMZ, however, has confirmed that the tapes are the real deal.

Junshin

TMZ,

I think you've crossed the line by not reporting news, but now you're creating it. I mean, really? Keeping this story on your front page for days at a time?

Time to drop it before any earned credibility begins to evaporate.

DANA

I dont care if Levi is gay or not, he never against gays ever. What I care why TMZ doesnt write that Oksana is awaiting a jail sentence big time.

DANA

And the pool is also not realible its TMZ set up.
I cant understand US citizens, after all Mels done for your country bashing him and steping on a side of fake russian whore.
Unbelivable.

Name

everyone says how she was after his money, lied about it, because she already had a son with abother celebrity. If she lies to get celebrities pay, why did not she lie about Dalton abusing her and making him pay? If it's all just lies?

DANA

because she is trying to escape the punishment on 20 of july and put in jail for good

Gene

TMZ STOP MILKING THIS STORY!! IT IS OLD, AND I MEAN OLD NEWS!! GOD, YOU MUST LOVE KEEPING SH*T STIRRED UP!!

I'm just sick of seeing it posted on TMZ. Why not move on, instead of milking this? It is stale, and I mean really stale, moldy stale, grow a anti biotic from the mold stale.

annette

When a spouse tapes a private arguement and uses it openly for financial gain...I think it's pretty obvious that the person was waiting for the opportunity to come along to begin with. I bet this woman has been secretly taping this man from the beginning of the relationship. While I do not in any way condone what Mr. Gibson is accused of saying..I also know that what a person says in the heat of anger is not always a true reflection of who the person truly is. I know I have stated things in anger that I would never dream of saying when rational..and..I have also made references that were made more for the shock value than any true moral values I have. I truly feel sorry for celebs..they can trust no one.

Pancho Rancho

Crazy SOB this Mel, next thing you know he'll be attacking us wetback bean-eaters or maybe those slit-eyed jap bast$&ds ... who's Mel Gibson anyway? you white people look all the same to me.

You see? the world would be a better place if we don't take this racist thing so seriously.

A serious thing is when the Murder Patrol shoots mexican teenagers in the face... "we´ll they had it coming!! stone throwing greasers!!"

Name

Posted at 1:01 PM on Jul 5, 2010 by THE TRUTH

again this crazy Russian is here... before, it posted under the nmake of sweetheart and could not speak English, too, and thought that "studs" meant "students".
Before, it said that Lucia was "secerelt adopted from Ukraine" - such bull, they do not allow single unmarried people adopt in Ukraine, only in RUSSIA, they even refused Elton John a millionaire to adopt, because he was single and lived with a man, and then suddenly allowed some single poor woman to adopt, against the law? Today, Lucia is Gibson's daughter again. And again this crazy Russian sends us to some "Russian media".

lovemj

Posted at 12:40 AM on Jul 3, 2010 by T, i don't believe i've ever read a more accurate post on this site!

arlena

DOES ANYONE HERE NOW HOW WE CAN SHOW OUR SUPPORT RIGHT NOW?

Name

WOW, this Russian swine lies like there is no tomorrow. Anybody can read some pages back, when it shouted "the baby was secretly ADOPTED from Ukraine", now it's stolen. Two days ago this Russian read "she sleeps with studs" and commented "you say she sleeps with students". You lie too much, Russian, that is why people do not believe you. You lie, and your Russian Oksana lie, and then when people catch you on lies, you lie again, this is your Asian habit.
What is GOOGLE TRANLATE, Russian? So you DO need to translate something? Amnyway, you never thanked me for teaching you a NEW ENGLISH WORD, studs. Now go look up what c//unt means, ok? I am a charity case for some skanky lying Russian! How kind of me.

Name

what did I tell you? The Russian swine stepped over when caught on a lie and went on lying. Well, at least I trained it to use the same name for all of its lies, for this Russian was caught sending us to read some Russian **** on-line, and decided to change its name, so we would not know it was Russian.

ohreally

Sweetheart, you would be better served if you concentrated on the fact that OX broke the law by going against the express order of a judge.
If you want to help him, put your energy behind exposing what this Mordovian whore is guilty of.... you have ways of digging things up in Europe. Go for it!

DANA

hey Sweethear how didnt Mel noticed her pregnant stomach was fake?
Was she eating extra food that time or Mel didnt see her last few months?
I dont get it how she can fake her body to be pregnant and get away with it nobody noticing.

Previous 15 Comments | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments