Mel Gibson

Hurls the 'N' Word

7/1/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed ... Mel Gibson is caught on tape, screaming at his baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, "You look like a f*king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

0701_mel_oksana_Getty_EXD_01
The tapes were secretly recorded by Oksana in the midst of their nuclear breakup and custody battle.

We've also confirmed Mel is heard on tape calling Oksana a "whore" and a "c**t."

The tapes have been submitted to the judge in their custody battle and are under seal.  Sources say the tapes were recorded prior to May, when Mel and Oksana reached a custody agreement with a mediator.

And TMZ has learned ... Mel sent Oksana a number of incendiary emails that she kept.

TMZ broke the story in 2006 when Mel went nuts on a cop after being busted for DUI, saying, "F**king Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

UPDATE:  Mel's rep just told TMZ he could not confirm the credibility or accuracy of the tapes.  TMZ, however, has confirmed that the tapes are the real deal.

Kat

I love Mel, and I think this bitch no's how to push his button!!! Who is taping all this anyway? My guess HER!!! Why? Money, Money, Money! I will watch his movie's anyway, no matter what, and hope he send's the bitch back to Russia!!!

william R.brown

As a Black Man I am not mad at mel Gibson 4 using the Nword.Mel probably was mad at his woman and just used said ******s bc he was upset.I'm from So. Carolina n have been called ****** since I was a boy.It does not bother me.All blacks use the word so why do we get upset when others use it.I'm baffled,due we Blacks need psychiatric help 4 this word.When is ur nxt movie Mel?

rick heglin

Everyone has bad moments in life. Those of fame have all of us watching it and judging them. we believe we know them from their work. The fact is they are human and explode and say things just as we do in the heat of the moment. let it go. his personal life shouldn't be out there and we, none of us are to judge or comment. We have all been there the difference is we don't have it recorded and broadcast all over the world

TONIKA WILLIAMS

I AM A AFRO AMERICAN WOMEN WITH TWO CHILDREN AND ONE THE WAY, FOR MAN WHO MADE MOVIE CHRIST SHOULD NOT BE USING SUCH LANGUAGES TOWARDS ANY BODY BECAUSE REMEMBER JESUS WAS A JEW I WILL FORGIVE YOU OH FARTHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO WHICH MEANS MEL WE FORGIVE FOR YOU NOW NO WHAT YOU DO BECAREFUL with your tongue before it gets twisted with a strok

Joe G.

All I can say about this mess is, it's all about the money. I ask myself, don't these guys know who they get involve with?
Well Mel you got what you wanted. for such a smart guy you really screw up. Hell look what happen to Paul McCartney and
his one legged chick. that's what happens for not signing a
prenuptual aggreement. For what it's worth Mel you are still
one of the great movie stars.

mary woods

whoa.....I hope Mel still has a lot of money because he'll need heaps of it to put in the "swear box"

ritapat

Poor Mel, bad judgement, now he won't work again, insulting jews in Hollywood, bad judgement. What's Hollywood but JewLand? Bad judgement, Mel!

FACT1

( Mel Gibson Hurls the 'N' Word )
SO, WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?
DO YOU THINK THAT WHEN OBAMA & THE NBA PLAYERS PLAYED HOOP & THEN ATE CHICKEN & WASHED IT DOWN WITH COLT45 THAT THEY WERE CALLING EACH OTHER "BUDDY".
THE BLACKS BRING IT UPON THEMSELVES & THEY ARE EVERY BIT DESERVING OF THE WORD "******".
THAT IS NOT BEING RACIST, THAT'S A FACT!

someone

huh, so saying ****** is a racist thing, odd since most people in reality knows tha word has nothing to do with a race it just means a trashy person an ect. just goes to show when someone says that word an people thinks its racist it actually shows that their the racist one for thinking a group in whole is that way that, that or they are just ignorant lol

MS

Who cares what is going on in his person life. Are any of you planning on living with him? He makes good movies, and that is the extent of my interest.

R.Zimmerman

I don't care and his observations seemed to have been right on point. So what?

Brenda

I think he was set up by this woman. Notice how she keeps her cool while she provokes him into his rant? She knows she is recording their calls. He may be a jerk but, I beleive she was in it after his money and nothing more.

jerd

mel is right though. packs of ******s do rape beautiful white women and his wife probably deserved it

ModernDayDean

Hell hath no fury like vengeful Jews. Enough already. Nobody cares that you hate Mel.

Nicki

Pack of ******s, now that's a new one! To all of those trying to vindicate this a-hole, you're stupid. You can be in a movie with people and tolerate them if you're getting paid as much as he is. So, before you say, but he was in a movie with Danny Glover and kissed a black woman in the movie too. I'd kiss a freaking monkey, if I was getting paid/hr what he does. He's garbage.

Previous 15 Comments | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments