Mel Gibson

Hurls the 'N' Word

7/1/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed ... Mel Gibson is caught on tape, screaming at his baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, "You look like a f*king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

0701_mel_oksana_Getty_EXD_01
The tapes were secretly recorded by Oksana in the midst of their nuclear breakup and custody battle.

We've also confirmed Mel is heard on tape calling Oksana a "whore" and a "c**t."

The tapes have been submitted to the judge in their custody battle and are under seal.  Sources say the tapes were recorded prior to May, when Mel and Oksana reached a custody agreement with a mediator.

And TMZ has learned ... Mel sent Oksana a number of incendiary emails that she kept.

TMZ broke the story in 2006 when Mel went nuts on a cop after being busted for DUI, saying, "F**king Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

UPDATE:  Mel's rep just told TMZ he could not confirm the credibility or accuracy of the tapes.  TMZ, however, has confirmed that the tapes are the real deal.

Pistol

How did he ex-wife stay married to him for so long? He's disgusting.

carol

He's so angel but taping conversations without the other person's knowledge is not acceptable either. He's got a big mouth yeah, but its a conversation between hubby and wife - nobody else's business and he certainly doesn't owe apologies to anyone, I mean anyone.

Dallas

I am so sick of all this polically correct bulls!t! Mel is certainly entitled to his opinion just as every human being calling him a racist is.........maybe, just maybe when the NAACP starts endorsing the "no use" of the N word then, it will leave the vocabularies of those who continue to use it!

Most rapper's if not ALL rapper's use the word as well as, most African American's. So, as long as African American's continue to use the N word everyone else will. I am sick of the double standard!!!

Caroline

Oh Mel. No excuse for this. Get some psychiatric help.

brittany

i mean how can u forgive someone who truly isnt sorry for being a biggot....he's such a moron....and he calls himself a christian

Team Mel

Who hasn't gotten pissed off and said things. Blacks say nig*er all day long. Mel has been conned buy this money sucking Bit*h.

Women love him, children adore him, men want to be him!

People hate you because you got it all, and they don't!

WE LOVE YOU MEL!!!

kirkham

The word doesnt mean anything anymore..you can tune into any rap station at any given moment an hear it at least 3 times a minute in just about every song..Hell black rappers have glorified the word if anything..

neither of these two sluts

well we all knew that he is a racist bigoted back sliding catholic drunk, so whats the news......shes nothing but a goldigging russian slut...so whats the news......drown these two like you would any digusting predator! The story of The Skanky Slut and The Drunken Has been continues!

Passingthrough

I'm pissed off! If I had known that Mel Gibson was this type of a person I would have went to all of his films, purchased his DVDs and used his picture as my desktop wallpaper! Thumbs Up Mel Gibson!

ohreally

The only thing that disturbs me in all this is the slur against blacks. That was 100% wrong.
She IS a whore
She DID ruin his marriage
She IS synthetic
etc etc
all the other stuff is true. I don't like his language, but really, he got messed up with a WHORE and he called her what she is.
Get REAL. Language like this is used in arguments all the time, when a person is upset and angry or hurt. Not good, but I simply don't believe all the **SHOCK** over this.
As someone else posted, he laid in bed with a pig. Yep. And plenty of the other men who have lain with this WHORE have testified to what this woman is like.
Mel needs to make a public apology to the African Americans he has offended.
I think Oksana more or less got what was coming. She is a low, lewd, filthy, conniving Russian slutskie.

Mel, APOLOGIZE to the African Americans you have hurt!!!!!

AND IN ALL THIS.. helloooooo!!! NO MENTION THAT SHE BROKE A COURT ORDER!!! SHE SHOULD GO TO JAIL FOR THAT!!!!!!

Ox violated a direct order from a judge.

Ron`

I feel sorry for Mel. He just got fleeced by another Russina Gold digger. Remember, Buy American in the future

Dallas

He does NOT need to apologize to anyone!

hemnebob

sounds like nothing changes in gibson's world...

I love J3ws

Totally.called.this.s-hit. I've been gunning for Gibson ever since his "drunken" rant about Jews a few years back, and I can honestly say that TMZ has made me very happy by breaking this story. Because now, hopefully, people will realize that not everyone deserves a second shot in Hollywood.

On that note, because I feel like I just won a prize or something, I get the same vibe from Megan Fox that I got from Gibson after his rant. That girl has more than one face, and if you look up some of the stuff she's said in the past, especially about people like Michael Bay (whose movies might not be that great, but come on) and different crew members, all the fake smiley faces in this world isn't going to make a difference... she's ungrateful and treats people like crap. Look it up.

One down, one to go (not trolling by the way, this is a 100% sincere post).

PS. LOVE YOU TMZ!

Dreadlock-Samurai

I am curious. IF it's sealed how DID TMZ get it?