« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

TMZ Live: Mel, Britney and Kelsey Grammer

7/1/2010 3:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Mel Gibson caught on tape hurling the "N" word, Britney Spears' ex-security worker's abuse claim and Tiger Woods' wife not getting as much money as you've heard.

0701_tmzlive_large

Plus:  Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Hawaiian honeymoon and Kelsey Grammer's divorce.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jj

Any truth to USWeekly's story about Chris Brown using tear-inducing eye drops to encourage that spectacle during the MJ tribute?

J

I like but I perfer him not to be on Tmz live. sorry.......

Tammy

Do you think that we will see another rehearsal movie from MJ? As I understand it, there was over a hundered hours of tape. I know there is more!!

Duh

Harvey, is there anyone you *wouldn't* want to have as a guest on TMZ Live?

JLo

Why have TMZ Live if you're always 'in a hurry' and going to cut it short???

Dennis

Poor Elin. Getting less than $750 Million. Who would need that much any way!!

Donna

Wasn't Kelsey Grammars wife a stripper before he married her? Maybe she making more money stripping on the side and doesn't need him anymore!

source

did yah know that neo baby moma is a super smut bucket she did the whole town of schrevport la

Joe

Can you tell me why have the player automatically plays? Are you that desperate for "eyeballs?" Fire your webheads, they suck.

Brandi

I like Mike, but please tell him to quit talking over Harvey! He also needs to quit telling us, "what Harvey is trying to say is..." I think Harvey speaks for himself just fine and we really do understand what he's saying.

KC

Mike you are great. I don't know if this was pointed out to you yet, but your lovely wife Christina shares her birthday with Canada and also with the late Princess of Wales, Diana.

Best of everything and I love how the show is unstructured.