Britney Spears -- What the Frap?!?

7/2/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears ... moments after she heard what Mel Gibson said.

media_removed_tmz

FLOYD PINK

I would love nothing more then having hey female love juice's flowing down my lips, beneath my nose, and above my chin! She will always have a place in my household, as long as my wife can watch, and maybe join in!

David

What happen to her eyebrow half of it is missing?

ntvnat

She's the WORST kind of mother.

Her kids are 4 and 3 and STILL use pacifiers and strollers (and are probably not toilet trained yet) and get carrid around.

You _suck_, Brit! (:

Even after 16 months, a paficifer is enraging. Either:

* She can't say 'no' to the kid
* She doesn't care either way
* She purposely wants to baby them because of attachment issues

But I wish her the best.

Peter

So kids take this is as a warning if you have any aspirations of becoming a celebrity- your life might end up become a slow motion hell courtesy of every paparazzo in the business of feeding off every dimple and wart the camera lens captures.

Please can someone tuck in Brit's underwear next time?

Anya

looks more to me like she's reacting to a glimpse of her image in a mirror..... yech!

bob gnarly

she is soo ugly wow

Get a life...idiots

Another example of TMZ writing BS to go with the photo. X17 has the video up of Britney making the face because of brain freeze from drinking her frap...there are no paps telling her about Mel Gibson around. Harvey once again spewing his BS to suit his needs...$$$

Throwback kid

Britney is almost 30 years old, it is time to stop dressing like a 12 year old.

marcia

Is this really Britney? Good gawd, she looks like old haggard trailer trash. Boy make up does wonders.

cafe456

GO BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POP PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barney

Who cares about the expression on her face.Her body is looking good and her legs look great.No way is she fat.

bka62223

Looks like a brain freeze expression to me. Damn Britney... you got it going on girl.... lookin' goooo oood... hot baby hot!!!

Eddie Okila

well them legs are not that all but yeah the upper body yes kinda.

Jason

Would you look at the camel toe that she is showing in that diaper that she is wearing...wow

Recon72

I don't know why everyone is bashing her? It is just a picture that was taken with a bad facial expression. What does it have to do with her parenting. I think what she is wearing is just fine for So Cal and a starbucks run. Her body looks great!!! Nice legs!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments